Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Jen out a few weeks
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000575310/article/roethlisberger-has-foot-sprain-will-miss-a-few-weeks
Reply/Quote
@JasonLaCanfora: Steelers do not have an exact timetable on Big Ben's foot sprain just yet. Will miss at least a few games, and possibly several more
Reply/Quote
He may as well take the year off because he isn't winning anything.

Reply/Quote
He should come back again when he has to come to Cincy.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
**** him, and **** his foot.
Reply/Quote
He will be back for the cincy game . Not sure why, they will be out of it by then
Reply/Quote
There went the playoffs for them !

Good news for Bills, Jets, and Raiders
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Raiders really missed a chance today. Special teams turnovers were killers
Reply/Quote
He does have a bye in a few weeks, and I'd like to say he's done for the year, but he always finds a way to play through injuries like it's nothing.

The hits just keep on comin', though, for the Steelers.

How many more years can Ben play? Guys like Manning and Brady are playing into their late 30s, but they don't take the beating that Ben does (he's 33 and will be 34 in May).
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 09:54 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: There went the playoffs for them !

Good news for Bills, Jets, and Raiders
They were hanging on by a thread regardless.  
(11-08-2015, 10:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Raiders really missed a chance today.   Special teams turnovers were killers

What lost it for them was dropped passes and that interception Carr threw into the end zone in the fourth quarter (actually, maybe not the interception because they were still able to send it to overtime, but dropped passes and misthrows on easy passes killed them.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 09:41 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: He will be back for the cincy game . Not sure why, they will be out of it by then

No,they wont. It's a suspect unclear silly foot injury and they have a bye. He'll be back
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 10:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They were hanging on by a thread regardless.  

What lost it for them was dropped passes and that interception Carr threw into the end zone in the fourth quarter (actually, maybe not the interception because they were still able to send it to overtime, but dropped passes and misthrows on easy passes killed them.

What?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 10:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They were hanging on by a thread regardless.  

Uh Brad, they won by a field goal in regulation.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 12:27 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Uh Brad, they won by a field goal in regulation.

Don't waste your time.  Brad is not interested in facts, especially if they contradict his perception of 'reality'.
Reply/Quote
Steelers are back in the Wild Card lead with win over Raiders. .....The one guy came in and got the ball to Brown. Vick will be activated .....They are very much in the play-off hunt, but so is just about every team in the NFL, with the exception of a few. ...There is still a half a season to play and the wild cards are wide open as is a few of the division titles. ...I'm not a Steelers fan, I'm a Bengals fan, but their win over Raiders was huge, putting them back in as a wild card team, for now.  The Steelers, The Seahawks, there are many teams that could get hot in the second half, and you know some will get hot. Someone always gets hot and earns a wild card.  The Bengals were 3-5 in 2012 and then went 7-1 to make play-offs by adjusting to early injuries and moving on.  Those Bengals lost starting left guard and starting center before season to injuries, but adjusted. ...That's Football.....IF Big Ben comes back, with this offense and defense, they will be one tough team. Hopefully my Bengals will go much farther than them this year though. I like the 4 game lead in the loss column....I'm only counting out teams with 7 or more losses at this point, but 4, 5, 6 loss teams still in the wild card hunt. ....It is not as stressful watching these possible wild card teams with Bengals at 8-0, as it was when Bengals 3-5 in 2012.  I am enjoying watching the teams struggling to sneak in, except, Houston is one of those teams and we play them next. They have Watt and that tough sack attack D.  I think we beat them in THE JUNGLE.....I'm not counting out teams that can still win 10 or 9 games if they get hot as Bengals did in 2012 second half. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Their backup looks like McLovin in a helmet. Dat stache.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 01:18 PM)kevin Wrote: Steelers are back in the Wild Card lead with win over Raiders. .....The one guy came in and got the ball to Brown. Vick will be activated .....They are very much in the play-off hunt

They have a tough stretch coming out of their week 11 bye.

12. @ Sea
13. Ind
14. @ Cin
15. Den
16. @Bal
17. @Cle

I think they would be lucky to do better than 3-3 over those final 6 which might not be enough to get a wild card.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 02:57 PM)cinci4life Wrote: They have a tough stretch coming out of their week 11 bye.

12. @ Sea
13. Ind
14. @ Cin
15. Den
16. @Bal
17. @Cle

I think they would be lucky to do better than 3-3 over those final 6 which might not be enough to get a wild card.

Try 5-1
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 03:12 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Try 5-1

You give them too much respect.  4-2 at best, 3-3 most likely.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 03:22 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You give them too much respect.  4-2 at best, 3-3 most likely.

It's not respect. It's redundant comprehension 
Reply/Quote