Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Jen out a few weeks
(11-11-2015, 07:43 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Twist it around all you want but it doesn't change the fact they are dominant at home and its not arguable.

The fact that they dominated at home the past two years is just as irrelevant as the fact that they were in the Super Bowl the past two years.  The jury is still out on this year, but the evidence so far is underwhelming.  

If you're not more careful about living in the past like that, someone might take away your Bengals fan card.  
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 07:43 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Twist it around all you want but it doesn't change the fact they are dominant at home and its not arguable.

Are they really? they are 2-1 with 2 wins over 2 of the worst teams in the NFL this season

they dominated 2 very bad teams in the bears and lions and lost to the only decent team they faced at home in the panthers.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 11:40 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The fact that they dominated at home the past two years is just as irrelevant as the fact that they were in the Super Bowl the past two years.  The jury is still out on this year, but the evidence so far is underwhelming.  

If you're not more careful about living in the past like that, someone might take away your Bengals fan card.  

Bengal fans readily accept a teams past success when it does not involve the Steelers.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 11:42 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So the basic concept of smack talk still eludes you, I see.  LOL

Here's a hint - when someone takes a jab at you, take a jab back.  "What a joke you are" doesn't count.  I make fun of you, you make fun of me, and we both get a chuckle out of it.  Once you take it seriously (as you often do), you've missed the point (as you often do). 

For what it's worth, though, my comment was more of a "body of work" thing than it was about that particular post.  Mellow

Hmm ... just realized that this isn't a smack talk forum.  My apologies, Brad.  If I'd have noticed that earlier, I wouldn't have been as much of a smartass. 
Reply/Quote
A few weeks? He's back!
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 03:23 PM)6andcounting Wrote: A few weeks? He's back!

That was crazy today haha
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 03:23 PM)6andcounting Wrote: A few weeks? He's back!

the power of milk?

somebody needs to be tested lol
Reply/Quote