Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Names on the Chopping Block
(08-27-2016, 04:25 PM)M.W. Wrote: Not difficult at all, with good old whey protein and a good training program like GVT a "normal" guy can add 20lbs (or more)of lean muscle mass in 4 months. 7 months is a long time.

You mean like Barry Bonds gained all his weight through diet and exercise?

A professional football player who has been weight training for a decade isn't your "normal" guy. A well conditioned athlete who isn't a novice weight lifter isn't suddenly going to gain 20lbs during 8 months by taking whey protein after weight training for 10 years. 

Y'all are very gullible or need to do some research.  Reminds me how Antwan Odom gained his 20 lbs eating peanut butter, lost it because of sleep apnea, then was busted for PEDs because he "accidentally" took one of his wife's pills and some you you still believe that BS. 
Reply/Quote
Gots to go with Breech on the current discussion. Reminds me of the folks that bought into Evan Mathis "getting in shape" in 70 days.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2016, 07:36 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You mean like Barry Bonds gained all his weight through diet and exercise?

A professional football player who has been weight training for a decade isn't your "normal" guy. A well conditioned athlete who isn't a novice weight lifter isn't suddenly going to gain 20lbs during 8 months by taking whey protein after weight training for 10 years. 

Y'all are very gullible or need to do some research.  Reminds me how Antwan Odom gained his 20 lbs eating peanut butter, lost it because of sleep apnea, then was busted for PEDs because he "accidentally" took one of his wife's pills and some you you still believe that BS. 

I am a personal trainer, I've done a lot of research and have experienced surprising lean muscle mass gains by switching programs after years of training and after the age of 30. You may want to consider having an open mind.
Reply/Quote