Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Rams-Titans Trade
(04-14-2016, 03:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Akili Smith.

3 years too early
Reply/Quote
Cleveland will likely take Goff at #2 if they don't trade their pick, but it does make for a battle to get the #2 pick. San Francisco and Philadelphia are both looking for a QB so I could see one of them offering up something to get Jared Goff.

Now Paxton Lynch will go before our pick and help us out.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 04:11 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Cleveland will likely take Goff at #2 if they don't trade their pick, but it does make for a battle to get the #2 pick. San Francisco and Philadelphia are both looking for a QB so I could see one of them offering up something to get Jared Goff.

I don't think it makes any difference with our pick.

All of those teams were already picking before us.  So if they were all desperate for a QB Lynch would have been picked anyway.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 04:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think it makes any difference with our pick.

All of those teams were already picking before us.  So if they were all desperate for a QB Lynch would have been picked anyway.

Lynch has been mocked between 11 and 31. This increases the chances of him going top 23. So yes, it helps us.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 04:11 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Cleveland will likely take Goff at #2 if they don't trade their pick, but it does make for a battle to get the #2 pick. San Francisco and Philadelphia are both looking for a QB so I could see one of them offering up something to get Jared Goff.

Not so sure Goff will be there at #2. ESPN just reported that Goff is likely going to be the #1 overall pick, and it makes sense as he's safer of a pick than Wentz and went to Cal.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2016/story/_/id/15203927/los-angeles-rams-lean-jared-goff-no-1-pick
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 04:43 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Not so sure Goff will be there at #2. ESPN just reported that Goff is likely going to be the #1 overall pick, and it makes sense as he's safer of a pick than Wentz and went to Cal.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2016/story/_/id/15203927/los-angeles-rams-lean-jared-goff-no-1-pick

Goff and Wentz are both getting tossed around at this point.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 11:59 AM)fredtoast Wrote: -Paxton Lynch could be the best QB in this draft in a couple of years, and that is what really matters.

Agreed. If he can put on some weight. I swear, I've dated chicks with bigger arm muscles.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 05:35 PM)Benton Wrote: I swear, I've dated chicks with bigger arm muscles.

And Adam's apples.
Reply/Quote
Seems odd that the Rams made this trade and they can't say what qb they prefer yet.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 02:53 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I would say the QB accustomed to playing in North Dakota would be a better fit in Cleveland than the one used to playing at Cal.

Supposedly Goff was clevelands guy. So it wont bother them if Wentz goes to LA.

What is the history when it is two QBs that go one and two.

I know Peyton Manning and that other guy. Luck and RG3. Are there others?

Wentz played in a dome.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 07:09 PM)J24 Wrote: Wentz played in a dome.

Well hell. That doesnt change one grew up playing in sunny california. The other north dakota. I would just think the guy from North Dakota would have an easier time adapting to playing football outside in cleveland in the winter.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 07:02 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Seems odd that the Rams made this trade and they can't say what qb they prefer yet.

If they value the QBs the same, it behooves them to play it close to the vest in case they can entice Cleveland to move up to #1 and get the guy they want instead of picking over the leavings after the Rams make their selection. Their best game now is to not tip their hand until they make their choice or trade the pick.
Reply/Quote
I'm from Wentz's hometown and I think I played against him in middle school and highschool so I think this trade is awesome. If he's the pick, I think he'll light it up with the Rams and I'm just really glad that he dodged going to the Browns... I hope at least, because then I would have to root against him.
Reply/Quote
Wentz and Goff will be going in the 1st two picks. This helps the WR talent slide down a little to us.

The Rams must think one of these guys is the next Manning to give up all that. I just don't see it.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Make or break trade for the Rams. Kind of stupid honestly.

I am happy the Bengals are not in their position.
Reply/Quote