Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Lazor
Andys fuarkeddddd

A Chip Kelly wannabe and didnt do anything with Tannehill?

Daltons gonna dismiss this guy after the first practice.

[Image: gYaNaUh.gif]
Reply/Quote
hes a coach the bengals just hired to be the QB coach.........if you didnt know.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 01:12 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: Andys fuarkeddddd

A Chip Kelly wannabe and didnt do anything with Tannehill?

Daltons gonna dismiss this guy after the first practice.

[Image: gYaNaUh.gif]

Foles had a really good year with Lazor as his QB coach.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
He was not Tannehill's QB coach.

At age 36 Mark Brunnell had the fourth highest passer rating of his career when he finished 10th in the league in '06 under Lazor.

In 2013 Nick Foles lead the league in passer rating under Lazor.

So why exactly do you think he is bad at his job? Or is this just a troll thread?
Reply/Quote
I like it. The Dolphins had some serious issues. Before and after he was there.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 01:37 AM)fredtoast Wrote: He was not Tannehill's QB coach.

At age 36 Mark Brunnell had the fourth highest passer rating of his career when he finished 10th in the league in '06 under Lazor.

In 2013 Nick Foles lead the league in passer rating under Lazor.

So why exactly do you think he is bad at his job?  Or is this just a troll thread?

He was Tannehills OC.

I don't think he's gonna do a bad job. I didn't say either good or bad. This is a forum right? 
Loosen up the tie big pimp. Just because you're an elder doesn't mean you're the Deity of the Bengals.

I see you in every thread....and all you do is speculate.....guess what I just did.? Speculate!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 01:53 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I like it. The Dolphins had some serious issues. Before and after he was there.

agreed

you can't put all the blame on your qb coach. that team was a mess all over.

I BLAME SUH!!!  Hilarious
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Tannehill is a little ***** that whines when players hit him or intercept him in practice. In other words, I doubt he is very coachable....
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 09:08 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Tannehill is a little ***** that whines when players hit him or intercept him in practice. In other words, I doubt he is very coachable....

What a little cry baby  Hilarious
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Won't be an issue. With Andy's former position coach Zampese now the OC, Lazor won't be making any big changes. Plus like others have said, Lazor wasn't Tannehill's QB coach. There's a big difference between being the OC and being a position coach.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 04:28 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: He was Tannehills OC.

I don't think he's gonna do a bad job. I didn't say either good or bad. This is a forum right? 
Loosen up the tie big pimp. Just because you're an elder doesn't mean you're the Deity of the Bengals.

I see you in every thread....and all you do is speculate.....guess what I just did.? Speculate!!!

Why even post if you are not going to be man enough to stand behind what you said?
Reply/Quote
Lazor will be and has been a good Qb coach.

He didn't allow tannehill a lot of opportunity to audible. That won't be the case here. Which will probably the best thing for him as a coach.
Reply/Quote
Good or bad coach, I don't see how he's going to effect Andy that much. His former QB coach is his OC. His HC is the same. Outside of potentially not seeing eye-to-eye on prep work, I don't see how it effects AD.

It makes more of a difference to McCarron and whoever we have as developmental.

That said, I don't know much about Lazor. But it's pretty awesome to have a coach named Lazor.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 04:28 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: He was Tannehills OC.

you didnt so much speculate as whine
Reply/Quote
If there is ONE thing that I trust, it's Marvin's ability to hire coordinators and coaches.

Look at how many are now head coaches or have moved on to promotions. I'm not worried whatsoever. These aren't the 1990s Bengals with Mike Brown hiring coaches and staff.
Reply/Quote
Some people think that the position coach is supposed to make every player into a HOFer and if not they must be terrible coaches or if the player is great it's only because of the coach..it really doesn't work like that..
In hs I could run 100 yards in just under 9.5 seconds.the record at the time was 9.4 something..it had nothing to do with the coach. He was a dweeb who let his idiot son ruin our almost perfect 440 relay. The coach didn't make me fast and to be honest I had as little to do with him as humanly possible. I was fast then because of heretity and long legs.
Lazor has experience and probably isn't the slow class study hall teacher my coach was..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I got kids in high school now and didn't know how bad it was with certain kids being handed spots they shouldn't get in sports (Teachers kids, coaches kids, certain parents kids) until my kids got to that age. They try to hide it from the other kids also. I was ignorant to all of that stuff. I thought it was about competition. I don't know maybe it was going on when I was a kid and didn't realize it.

Anyway , I'm think that AD is going to have a big say in the game plan and plays from here on out because of where he is in his career.

He looks ready and comfortable to take on alot and say what he likes and doesn't like.

I think AD is going to have a big year next year.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 01:59 PM)Benton Wrote: Good or bad coach, I don't see how he's going to effect Andy that much. His former QB coach is his OC. His HC is the same. Outside of potentially not seeing eye-to-eye on prep work, I don't see how it effects AD.

It makes more of a difference to McCarron and whoever we have as developmental.

That said, I don't know much about Lazor. But it's pretty awesome to have a coach named Lazor.

He played QB in the Ivy League and is regarded as a great QB coach.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 05:08 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: He played QB in the Ivy League and is regarded as a great QB coach.
Andy Dalton has already spent an afternoon with Bill Lazor and he really likes him.I think our QBs are going to really ball out this next season and sling the rock all over and score 30 plus a game.I see us putting teams in catch up mode early in games.I think this Bill guy is going to be a positive impact on Dalton.I am excited to see what game plans are Coming to the Nati.I believe all these new hires realize our team is on the verge of slammin the hell out of teams and they want to be a part of it.

Also this new D-line coach will not allow our D-line to step backwards.He will make them accountable much more than Hayes.I could see our D-line becoming fearful by other teams.Our division is going to be a war next season.You know the Ravens,steelers and now the brownies are all going to be better.Gotta jump out early and keep the petal down all season.LETS GO !!!!! Draft some big-time killers and lets get it on.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 07:42 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Andy Dalton has already spent an afternoon with Bill Lazor and he really likes him.I think our QBs are going to really ball out this next season and sling the rock all over and score 30 plus a game.I see us putting teams in catch up mode early in games.I think this Bill guy is going to be a positive impact on Dalton.I am excited to see what game plans are Coming to the Nati.I believe all these new hires realize our team is on the verge of slammin the hell out of teams and they want to be a part of it.

Also this new D-line coach will not allow our D-line to step backwards.He will make them accountable much more than Hayes.I could see our D-line becoming fearful by other teams. Our division is going to be a war next season.You know the Ravens,steelers and now the brownies are all going to be better.Gotta jump out early and keep the petal down all season.LETS GO !!!!! Draft some big-time killers and lets get it on.

No doubt.  Hue will have his guys hitting hard too.  The division winner will be whoever survives with the least injuries.  The Browns will pick up a few more wins than they used to get too.  And then I predict the Steelers will start whining about realigning the divisions.  
Reply/Quote