Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Lazor needs to be fired
(01-02-2019, 12:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When we scored 126 points in our first four games it seemed like Lazor was our savior, but we really were not playing that well on offense.  We scored 34 points against the Colts, but only gained 330 yards.  And after playing one of the best halves of football I have ever seen from a Bengals team our offense disappeared in the second half against the Ravens.

Still it all seemed great after having the worst offense in the entire league in '17. But our offense was never really that impressive. Even when we were 5-3 at the halfway point with a healthy Dalton and Green our offense was 18th in yards gained.

Couldn't agree more Fred ! We had a couple good halves early on and that's about it. Even before all the injuries our O struggled for any consistency. In many 2nd halves we were 3 and out again and again.

Lazor was an upgrade over Zampese (who wouldn't be ?) but I'm not sure he goes much further than that ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2019, 09:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hasn't that been pretty much the story with every OC under Marvin?

Tiger Yes, it has!

I firmly believe that Marvin had WAY TOO MUCH to do with the offense. If your thing is defense, stay the hell away from the offense...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote