Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill mad at Hills and her Team
Unknown source so take it for what it is worth. Just found it interesting:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-bill-clinton-hillary-clinton-james-comey/2016/11/15/id/759037/

Quote:In the waning days of the presidential campaign, Bill and Hillary Clinton had a knock-down, drag-out fight about her effort to blame FBI Director James Comey for her slump in the polls and looming danger of defeat.

"I was with Bill in Little Rock when he had this shouting match with Hillary on the phone and she accused Comey for reviving the investigation into her use of a private email server and reversing her campaign's momentum," said one of Bill Clinton's closest advisers.

"Bill didn't buy the excuse that Comey would cost Hillary the election," said the source. "As far as he was concerned, all the blame belonged to [campaign manager Robby] Mook, [campaign chairman John] Podesta and Hillary because they displayed a tone-deaf attitude about the feeble economy and its impact on millions and millions of working-class voters......

"Bill said that constantly attacking Trump for his defects made Hillary's staff and the media happy, but that it wasn't a message that resonated with voters, especially in the rust belt," the source explained. "Bill always campaigned as a guy who felt your pain, but Hillary came across as someone who was pissed off at her enemy [Trump], not someone who was reaching out and trying to make life better for the white working class.".....

"Bill also said that many African Americans were deeply disappointed with the results of eight years of Obama," the source continued. "Despite more and more government assistance, blacks weren't economically any better off, and black-on-black crime was destroying their communities. He said Hillary should have gone into the South Side of Chicago and condemned the out-of-control violence."
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Classic slick willy.  I use the same tactic whereby I pretend to be mad about things my gf has done in order to eshew blame later and in some cases obtain sex.  

Seriously though.  Her campaign / DNC took serious liberties with the pooch.
Bill has a good point. Hills ignored the economy. Trump didn't.
With the exception of Obama, I best most of the POTUS that won focused on the economy. The social issues are low on the totem poll to majority of the people. Jobs, Food, Home are top priorities.