Other
1.05%
1 1.05%
Total 95 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bills Game Game Ball
(10-08-2017, 05:28 PM)Synric Wrote: Burfict had a Burfict game. Also lost his second sack cuz of penalty.

I also went Burfict..he was a wrecking ball.   Obviously.....Green and Dawson had  a net plus but... they DID combine for turnovers.  Vontaz was  just SO dominating.   On the whole.. the D did great.
Reply/Quote
Lot of worthy performance but went with

Burfict !!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 05:38 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Burfict all the way!

No one on the offense deserves much consideration. You left off Dalton's 2 INTs in his stat line. Green had great numbers except for the fumble. Running game blew chunks, again. Any WR not named AJ Green can't seem to do much. Andre Smith may be the only actual man on the OL. The rest of them need DNA tested to see if they've had sex change operation and are really girls.

Let's face it the defense won the day and had to contend with 3 turns overs by the offense. ST's let Tate get loose, which means they let their guard down.

He didn't leave off the 2 iNTs from Dalton.  He left them off of Green, as AJ had 2 hands on each of them before the change of posession.

As for the game ball, I say MJ.  2 key sacks as well as a couple of other big tackles and hands in the passing lanes making balls off target.  Been awhile since he seemed to impact a game like that.
Reply/Quote
Andy probably won't get the votes he deserves because the drops severely hurt his numbers. Without the drops, we're probably looking at a near 400 yard game with at least 2 TD's and 1 INT (I fault Andy for the first one, even if it was kinda fluky).

He gutted it out and put the offense on his shoulders, even with a balky knee. Lots of good performances on the D, but none stand out more than Andy's performance to me.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
So, my pick was A.J. because he had that one long TD and then a bunch of adversity and another huge play to put the Bengals in position to score and go ahead to stay. Yes, he had misses, tips, and fumbles but the rain made the ball probably feel like it was covered in ectoplasm or something. The Bills receivers missed a few, too.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 06:04 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Andy probably won't get the votes he deserves because the drops severely hurt his numbers. Without the drops, we're probably looking at a near 400 yard game with at least 2 TD's and 1 INT (I fault Andy for the first one, even if it was kinda fluky).

He gutted it out and put the offense on his shoulders, even with a balky knee. Lots of good performances on the D, but none stand out more than Andy's performance to me.

Agreed.

It was a helluva performance by Andy...especially given that he was hobbled a bit and his receivers were having trouble catching the ball. Guys like Geno and Burfict are also very deserving, but Andy gets my vote today.

Like AJ said after the game:

"He's our leader. A lot of people want to give him slack. We wouldn't rather have anyone else".
Reply/Quote
TEZ
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 06:12 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Like AJ said after the game:

"He's our leader. A lot of people want to give him slack. We wouldn't rather have anyone else".

Sometimes too much slack
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 05:38 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Burfict all the way!

No one on the offense deserves much consideration. You left off Dalton's 2 INTs in his stat line. Green had great numbers except for the fumble. Running game blew chunks, again. Any WR not named AJ Green can't seem to do much. Andre Smith may be the only actual man on the OL. The rest of them need DNA tested to see if they've had sex change operation and are really girls.

Let's face it the defense won the day and had to contend with 3 turns overs by the offense. ST's let Tate get loose, which means they let their guard down.

I did not have the opportunity to see the game, or even catch bits on NFL Redzone today, as I had other stuff that demanded my attention.  However, I want to commend you for giving me the game in Cliff Notes form.  It seems to have went as I imagined it did.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I went with Burfict cause I rarely go defense. Geno was right there with him though. Both were on the outstanding level today. If AJ didnt have the two turnovers, he easily gets my vote though. Without him, I it would have been much much tougher winning today.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 05:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Bone headed play on that late hit to Taylor though. 

Yup, he's still a rookie tho.  He didn't jump offside today so he's learning.  Just another mistake to remind him what not to do.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 06:04 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He didn't leave off the 2 iNTs from Dalton.  He left them off of Green, as AJ had 2 hands on each of them before the change of posession.

As for the game ball, I say MJ.  2 key sacks as well as a couple of other big tackles and hands in the passing lanes making balls off target.  Been awhile since he seemed to impact a game like that.
MJ doesn't look like the same player when he's at dt.  He is an absolute miss match against guards.  Dude may have kept his job because how good he is lined up inside.
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton. Seriously how could it be anyone else? No running game absolute zero against that defense. Come on now. The picks are on AJ both of them. I'm about as big as a Taze fan as you'll find but he didn't come close to affecting the game as much as 14. Dalton was Lazor focused today.
Reply/Quote
The Front seven has a whole could have gotten it but went with MJ.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I went with Burfict he was all over the place.
Reply/Quote
burfict for me, but really the entire front 7 cuz MJ redeemed himself imo. and geno is geno. our LB's look legit. this defense is doing it's part to carry this team. i was going to go with AJ but that fumble. without AJ though we're doomed w/o AJ no 2 shits about it.
Reply/Quote
I went with Andy because he did not get discouraged and kept at it with a gimpy ankle.

It could have been very easy for him to fold up with his star receiver turning the ball over and others dropping good passes.

He did not. He just kept balling.

Burfict a very close second.

Besides the switch of Lazor at OC, the return of Tez has changed the complexion of our team in general.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Went with my brother the Burfict.

Wanted to give it to Andy once again though, so close.

As AJ said he gets too much flack. The ones calling him Blandy need to stop.

Sick of it. The guy is handcuffed as is Lazor.

Always has been. Marv needs to GTFO.

2-3 is not where this team should be. We should be 4-1 with this Defense.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 09:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Went with my brother the Burfict.

Wanted to give it to Andy once again though, so close.

As AJ said he gets too much flack. The idiots calling him Blandy need to FO.

Sick of it. The guy is handcuffed as is Lazor.

Always has been. Marv needs to GTFO.

2-3 is not where this team should be. We should be 4-1 with this Defense.

Undefeated since 55 came back. Just sayin...

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 09:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Undefeated since 55 came back. Just sayin...

I like you Nicomo. Yer alright.

Best Linebacker in the league is Vontaze frickin' Burfict.

I like Marv for this one move, and will always like him for this.

I don't hate our HC, i just think he should be in another position.

GM Maybe. But that might not get rid of the CULTURE.
Reply/Quote