Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bills and Chiefs
Bills gotta be careful here - they need a TD AND they need to not leave KC enough time to drive back and get a FG.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:01 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: I just hope that the bengals OL can find the Cahunas needed to man the f up and block a dude.  I was thinking, should they inner their 2009 motto and bring in a 6th OL to help?  I believe we first did it with Stacy amdrews before he took over at RT .
That was Dennis Roland to the Rescue
Reply/Quote
If they win Allen will be the only the second running QB will have played this year besides Lamar, a other added dimension that worries me..
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:10 PM)Emphasis Wrote: Doesn't have to do with this game, but has anyone heard anything about this?

[Image: l9ozbn1.jpg]

Very painful to read. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:10 PM)Emphasis Wrote: Doesn't have to do with this game, but has anyone heard anything about this?

I always hate a 48 hour rule if you don’t take circumstances into consideration.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Josh Allen so big he runs over defenders and knocks them out of the game lol give me Mahomes
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:06 PM)Takedown Wrote: Noise isn't going to be the deciding factor for Burrow. Never has been. And we're better on the road. 

The QB is never the problem with noise.  It is the rest of the offense timing the silent count correctly and getting the adjustments.
Reply/Quote

Not a peep, but I'll never go anywhere in Nashville I'm not 100% sure about . I was dropped in the projects hitch hiking years ago and barely made it out with my life.. Lost my money, watch and knife..and got two black eyes out of it..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Allen runs in the winning TD and pulls a groin stretching his legs to get there.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Man, Thornehill there could have had a pick six...
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:15 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I always hate a 48 hour rule if you don’t take circumstances into consideration.

From what I've always seen, that's not a real thing.  Contact the authorities and they will help.
Reply/Quote
Chiefs secondary is taking a hit in this game... something to keep an eye on if they survive
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:14 PM)Joelist Wrote: Bills gotta be careful here - they need a TD AND they need to not leave KC enough time to drive back and get a 
U cant just ignore a chance to score
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:16 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The QB is never the problem with noise.  It is the rest of the offense timing the silent count correctly and getting the adjustments.

Have we really seen a game decided by noise this year? I understand it's arrowhead, I just think it's not going to come down to the noise. 
Reply/Quote
Wow

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:17 PM)grampahol Wrote: Not a peep, but I'll never go anywhere in Nashville I'm not 100% sure about . I was dropped in the projects hitch hiking years ago and barely made it out with my life.. Lost my money, watch and knife..and got two black eyes out of it..

Which is why in a situation where you got jumped and robbed you call the cops rather than going to find your phone alone.

Hopefully he ends up fine but that is just crazy bad judgement on his part.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:10 PM)Nepa Wrote: Well, so far two of the games looked over this weekend (Green Bay, Tampa Bay) and it all changed quickly. There is nine minutes left in this game and its only 6 points.

Every game this weekend ended with the road team kicking a FG to win as time expired.
Reply/Quote
Josh Allen elusive as f***
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
HORRIBLE defense by the Chiefs there. They KNOW Allen is a runner and ZERO EFFORT at contain.
Reply/Quote
Man Allen is something else.

Reply/Quote