Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bills and Chiefs
(01-23-2022, 11:33 PM)Joelist Wrote: No OT possible anymore. Bills either win or lose on their next drive.

The way this game has gone bills could get a TD then kick to KC who gets into FG range. Lots of TO’s left
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:33 PM)BigStripedCat Wrote: Anyone else feel like we match up much better with the Chiefs now minus Mathieu and Ward? Both teams look incredible, but we beat the chiefs once already. This game is nuts

Mathieu was just a concussion right, probably plays next week.

Also Ward already back.
Reply/Quote
You'd think the Chiefs would stop playing soft zones here?
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:35 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I think it has to be after the play.

Well that’s incredibly dumb. What’s the difference? Isn’t the intention to discourage any of it?

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:34 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Folks, where is that vaunted Buffalo D that everyone keeps bragging about?

They played Patrick Mahomes rather than Mac Jones, Tua Time, and Zach Wilson 6 times.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:35 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I think it has to be after the play.

When they first announced the rule, the SPECIFICALLY pointed out him doing that and said it would be a penalty.  They also stated that during it DURING game play would lead to the score being negated, just as any penalty by the offense would.  But they have never called it during the play.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well that’s incredibly dumb. What’s the difference? Isn’t the intention to discourage any of it?

I agree.

Seeing the posts before mine, I'm probably wrong on that.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Offensive holding anyone? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:36 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Mathieu was just a concussion right, probably plays next week.

I thought it was somewhat unusual for players to pull off what Trey did in getting through the protocol so quickly
Reply/Quote
Penalty saves a TO
Reply/Quote
Not to be pessimistic, but the Bengals have their work cut out for them next week. The Raiders and Titans are nothing compared to the Chiefs and Bills.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
YES!!!!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Wild!
Reply/Quote
Wow.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
We going to Buffalo

wow

Reply/Quote
Ha ha ha ha ha
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:37 PM)BigStripedCat Wrote: I thought it was somewhat unusual for players to pull off what Trey did in getting through the protocol so quickly

No, happens all the time.  It just depends on how the player responds.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:37 PM)BigStripedCat Wrote: I thought it was somewhat unusual for players to pull off what Trey did in getting through the protocol so quickly

Playing fantasy it seemed pretty common but I may be misremembering.

Wards back as well though.

Bills back up, OT still possible.
Reply/Quote
The Chiefs defense is freaking horrible!
Reply/Quote
Well shit

Reply/Quote