Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bills and Chiefs
(01-23-2022, 11:46 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: This is just such an epic game.

Watching these two offenses is both awesome and terrifying.

Nailed it.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:47 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: This is genuinely the most insane game I have ever witnessed.

It’s up there, but it’s not even the most insane one I’ve seen this month. That week 18 Raiders v. Chargers?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:47 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: This is genuinely the most insane game I have ever witnessed.

The league certainly knew what they were doing putting this one on Sunday night.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:46 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Well, almost.

....still gonna happen 
Reply/Quote
Just when you thought it was over.. woe. I don't even know who I'd rather play at this point.
Reply/Quote
If I am Steve Spagnolo win or lose I am looking hard at film to work out why the heck my "defense" let THREE TDs to WIDE OPEN receivers happen. It's pretty easy to complete TD passes when there is no pressure and the Receiver has no one within 5 yards of them.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don’t want to hear about defenses. 13 seconds?

Exactly...HORRIBLE defense!!!!
Reply/Quote
Guaranteed the lowest total margin of victory for the week. All were by three and this is a maximum of 6.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I want the balance of this game to take an hour
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:49 PM)phil413 Wrote: ....still gonna happen 

Maybe, but my call was premature.

No lead will be safe against either of these teams next week.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
These guys are just battling for the right to play us
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
So, are there different OT rules for playoff games?
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:49 PM)Joelist Wrote: If I am Steve Spagnolo win or lose I am looking hard at film to work out why the heck my "defense" let THREE TDs to WIDE OPEN receivers happen. It's pretty easy to complete TD passes when there is no pressure and the Receiver has no one within 5 yards of them.

After the Bengals game and then this one? If I’m him I’m dusting off my resume….
Reply/Quote
CEH sucks, that hole was huge and ran into his online instead.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:52 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: So, are there different OT rules for playoff games?

Yes. The game can’t end in a tie
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:51 PM)Destro Wrote: Guaranteed the lowest total margin of victory for the week. All were by three and this is a maximum of 6.

Which is impressive after some of the horrible blow out games last weekend.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:51 PM)M.W. Wrote: I want the balance of this game to take an hour

Buffalo defense is horrible. 

Fight me !!! 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:49 PM)Joelist Wrote: If I am Steve Spagnolo win or lose I am looking hard at film to work out why the heck my "defense" let THREE TDs to WIDE OPEN receivers happen. It's pretty easy to complete TD passes when there is no pressure and the Receiver has no one within 5 yards of them.
If Spags isn’t fix it after Chase then he ain’t gonna get it fixed 
Reply/Quote
Defenses are garbage.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Good grief Buffalo...
Reply/Quote