Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bills and Chiefs
(01-23-2022, 11:56 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: LOL. Yup same rules

Yeah, that was answered quickly enough.

FWIW, that rule needs a change. It feels cheaper to see this end without Allen getting his shot too.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:58 PM)Au165 Wrote: Nah, I’d actually bet less than 100. Second time around they are going to make everyone else win.

They should. Otherwise they are incredibly stupid. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well at least we know for a fact we can did beat KC.

Hmmm
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
This just in: Chiefs Management declares ticket transfers will not be effective until sixteen minutes before kickoff.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
but damn now we have to hear about the God among men Patrick Mahomes and deal with the obnoxious Chiefs fans all week.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:58 PM)Au165 Wrote: Nah, I’d actually bet less than 100. Second time around they are going to make everyone else win.

With that defense who knows, they just let a guy score 4 TDs on em and never adjusted.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well at least we know for a fact we can beat KC.

Hopefully this one took a lot out of them but I doubt it.

Reply/Quote
Holy shit. That was amazing. I need a cigarette.
Reply/Quote
How was that the #1 defense in the NFL ??? Let me guess. NY Jets twice, NE twice , Miami twice.
Reply/Quote
Can we sign some of Buffalo’s O linemen before next week
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:59 PM)pally Wrote: but damn now we have to hear about the God among men Patrick Mahomes and deal with the obnoxious Chiefs fans all week.

Don’t even bring a thread about them over here. Keep their circle jerk in KC
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
This game gave me a headache.. lol

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:59 PM)pally Wrote: but damn now we have to hear about the God among men Patrick Mahomes and deal with the obnoxious Chiefs fans all week.

Tune that shit out.

Zac absolutely cooked Spagnuolo‘s defense last time. They either have to totally change up what they like to do, or run the risk of the Burrow to Chase show 2.0.

Reply/Quote
That was probably the craziest game I've ever seen. That did not inspire confidence. But we've done it already and we've made it this far. I do think its funny with Mahommes telling Burrow "see you in the playoffs". I guess he will and we are gonna have one of hell of a fight on our hands.
Reply/Quote
Was more afraid of Buffalo than KC. KC is going to have her hands full
Reply/Quote
I hate Kelce lol.

No idea how we shut him and Hill down last time (did Hill even play last time?) but we need to!!
Reply/Quote
Poor Buffalo Bills. That's a shame.

Friggin Arrowhead.

Into the fray we go.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
This has been one of the most entertaining divisional rounds I can remember. Makes up for last weeks games for sure.

I really think the bills screwed up by not squib kicking. They could have drained at least 4 seconds on the kickoff. But I’m excited to play the chiefs. Should be a good one. It’s gunna be a tough one and likely another shootout. We’re gunna need some luck for sure.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:01 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Don’t even bring a thread about them over here. Keep their circle jerk in KC

If we win you just know Joe paid off the refs..right?  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:00 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: With that defense who knows, they just let a guy score 4 TDs on em and never adjusted.

Spagnuolo is a very stubborn DC.

Reply/Quote