Bills game might not be a gimme
They are killing Indy
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They are looking good.
Reply/Quote
Indy might be a bit overrated. Most were picking them to be a Super Bowl contender.
Reply/Quote
Bills defense is good, the offense is whatever, Tyrod looks good now but i expect we will give him problems.
Reply/Quote
They are just scoring on OFF not DEF which is why I would think they would be leading by this much. Only 1 INT all game.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 04:01 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Indy might be a bit overrated. Most were picking them to be a Super Bowl contender.

Indy is definitely overrated but the Bills are looking good.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Never thought that game was a gimme.  You can't count out a Rex Ryan team...
Reply/Quote
We really dont have any gimmes, if oakland was playing in Cinci then i think that would be a gimme.
Reply/Quote
The game was never a gimme. They have a stout defense. Their question mark is still at the QB position and how he will perform game to game.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Never looked at is an easy game, Buffalo is a tough place to play and Rex exemplifies the Western New York mentality, hard nosed defensive football.

It will be a good game
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
I never thought it would be. They're definitely a really improved team. With that said, I didn't expect them to make the Colts look like chumps like they did.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The Bills always give us a hard time.
Reply/Quote
I never thought the Bills game was a gimme.

1. They were 9-7 last year.
2. I have a lot of respect for Rex.
3. They have weapons on offense (McCoy, Watkins, Harvin)
4. Tyrod Taylor had a decent game against us in 2012 with the Ravens (149 pass yards, 65 rush yards, 1 TD)
5. The Bills have always been a tough out for us.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Im not taking anything away from the Bills, but i think Indy is in for a regression, they made absolutely no improvements to their already sorry defense.
Reply/Quote
Youre silly if you thought the game was a gimmie in the first place.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 03:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They are killing Indy

Never really considered the Buffalo game anything but a tough one. Our defense should be able to contain their offense though.

Reply/Quote
No game is a gimmie. We always struggle with teams who have elite pass rushes. We shall see. We are more talented for sure but any give sunday
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:53 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I never thought it would be. They're definitely a really improved team. With that said, I didn't expect them to make the Colts look like chumps like they did.

To be fair, the Colts, as always, are built terribly. That team is garbage except for Luck, so if he isn't on, Colts lose
Reply/Quote
We haven't won in Buffalo since 1985. We have only beat the Bills once (2011) going back to 1989 (0-10). So yeah you're right.

Still, this team could be something special.

Reply/Quote
I wish we were playing them later in the year. By then teams will have probably figured out Tyrod Taylor. For now he has the Kaepernick syndrome. Looks good because no one knows how to prepare for him. But once he's figured out, people will realize why he was a backup QB.

But that aside, that game will be tough. We can definitely handle it though.
Reply/Quote