Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bills to start Manual.
By the end of the season we will see that Tyrod Taylor isn't much better than Manuel...  They are both suspect NFL QBs.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 08:47 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Didn't EJ Manuel almost beat us a couple years ago?

Let's not jump for joy just yet.

I think that was Thad something
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 09:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They don't take away wins in the playoff race for beating "depleted" teams, so I really don't give a shit!

Think the Colts cared last year?  Neither do I.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 09:40 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: We all remember the days when this team would make a one-day star out of some obscure has-been/never-was. Hopefully, that's long, long in the past.

Short memory? We just let a rookie undrafted free agent run for 170 yards. That was the biggest game for a Seattle RB since 2006 and they have Lynch....
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 09:40 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Meh, you can undesrtand someone thinking Manuel beat us.  We all remember the days when this team would make a one-day star out of some obscure has-been/never-was.  Hopefully, that's long, long in the past.

WOW! Did not see this coming...Didnt even know he was hurt. But anyway I was just thinking pretty much what you said. In the past (where i hope it stays) a Marvin Lewis team would make rookie and backup QB's look like Brady. I hate to see a player get hurt but this gives us a great chance to win in a place where we have always struggled. 
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 10:58 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I think that was Thad something

Thad Lewis Oooops ALL PRO THAD LEWIS.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 09:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Dammit, just more ammo for the naysayers to say that we're beating "depleted" teams...

But anyway, I'll take it.  Bengals roll!

Their D won't be depleted, will it?  Andy will eat them alive. How many points did Brady put up on them? Andy can do better. 

Route Rex's Bills like we did his Jets.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
This thread sounds like a Home buyers manual.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 04:05 PM)420bengalbuckeye Wrote: I will be so happy if its true,manuel is a fkn scrub at best

Yeah, because we always play great against 'scrubs'......   Smh

Reply/Quote
Taylor is out. McCoy is out. Watkins is questionable. That offense is going to struggle.

They're going to rely heavily on the defense.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 09:57 PM)jason Wrote: By the end of the season we will see that Tyrod Taylor isn't much better than Manuel...  They are both suspect NFL QBs.

Giving credit where it is due, I always thought this guy deserved a shot and he was doing pretty well before getting injured.  Let's face it, Rex Ryan teams usually don't set the world on fire on offense. 
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 11:13 PM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: Short memory? We just let a rookie undrafted free agent run for 170 yards. That was the biggest game for a Seattle RB since 2006 and they have Lynch....

Just how did they do throwing the ball?  And how did he run it in the fourth quarter and OT? 

They didn't "let" him do anything.  Seattle's offense is based on a power running game and they are damn good at it.  We have all been discussing how the LB play needs to improve and there is no excuse for the one play missed tackle-fest.  But let's ease up on these kind of criticisms.  They help Seattle's offense to 17 points, and that is enough to win just about every time.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 08:57 PM)McC Wrote: Thought that was Thad Lewis.

Good call.

Disregard my previous comment.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Ugh.... Why do I have this sinking feeling that EJ comes in and beats us silly?

[Image: Admiral-Ackbar-Its-A-Trap.jpg.9d3969f656...5498d3.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 09:18 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Ugh.... Why do I have this sinking feeling that EJ comes in and beats us silly?

[Image: Admiral-Ackbar-Its-A-Trap.jpg.9d3969f656...5498d3.jpg]

because you probably think that every game. "THIS WEEK IS A TRAP GAME, AND NEXT WEEK AND THE WEEK AFTER"
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 10:08 AM)Element Wrote: because you probably think that every game. "THIS WEEK IS A TRAP GAME, AND NEXT WEEK AND THE WEEK AFTER"

I clearly don't... Look at the previous game predictions threads and you'll see I predicted the Bengals to win. I even predicted that we should win this one. Despite the injury situation Buffalo has I still think they are a dangerous team, and the Bengals shouldn't overlook them.
Reply/Quote
One of my employees is a Bills fan. He told me Manual is a similar QB to Tyrod only not quite as good in every aspect.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 10:08 AM)Element Wrote: because you probably think that every game. "THIS WEEK IS A TRAP GAME, AND NEXT WEEK AND THE WEEK AFTER"

i just dont see how we can win week 7
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 03:35 PM)M.W. Wrote: One of my employees is a Bills fan. He told me Manual is a similar QB  to Tyrod only not quite as good in every aspect.

As long as it isn't Thad Lewis... He torched us as a Bill in 2013.
Reply/Quote
Now Tyrod and Watkins are supposedly going to play. Them's playing games.
Reply/Quote