Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bills to start Manual.
(10-14-2015, 04:53 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Now Tyrod and Watkins are supposedly going to play. Them's playing games.

That's old Rex playing games, doesn't want the Bengals to know who to prepare for.  I say if we play our game it doesn't matter.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 09:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They don't take away wins in the playoff race for beating "depleted" teams, so I really don't give a shit!

I can't believe "didn't have to face Tylenol Taylor starting at QB" ever became an excuse to badmouth a 6-0 team, but we shall see.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 05:32 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: That's old Rex playing games, doesn't want the Bengals to know who to prepare for.  I say if we play our game it doesn't matter.

Mouth Ryan wants this win so bad his head might explode before Sunday.  He will be in full desperation mode in that game.  Marvin whooped his ass the last time they played plus he has all that hype in Buffalo to live up to.

So they're gonna play a running QB with a bum knee?  Yes, please.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 05:53 PM)McC Wrote: Mouth Ryan wants this win so bad his head might explode before Sunday.  He will be in full desperation mode in that game.  Marvin whooped his ass the last time they played plus he has all that hype in Buffalo to live up to.

So they're gonna play a running QB with a bum knee?  Yes, please.

we beat rex's D so bad last time we had to sit dalton down before he tied or set a record for most TDs in a game.
Reply/Quote
Doesn't he have a confirmed MCL injury?

If so, I wouldn't think him playing on Sunday is realistic. Or intelligent.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 07:09 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Doesn't he have a confirmed MCL injury?  

If so, I wouldn't think him playing on Sunday is realistic.  Or intelligent.

Intelligent isn't a word you typically associate with Rex Ryan...
Reply/Quote
If the Bills are starting "Manual" then a Bengals win should be automatic.

[Image: 1395efc024fd6a15231ad102053ca523_500_200.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
The Bills have a MANUEL on how to not play quarterback.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I JUST heard on NFL Network (6:56pm Wed) where Rex said that Taylor still may play

Could be a mental play on the Bengals (strategizing).
Reply/Quote
http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/10/14/bills-notebook-watkins-says-hes-ready-for-action/

Watkins plans to play Sunday, but watch him close - because he may not play for very long. He pretty much slams his team by saying they're no good when he's not playing, so he plans to play whether his calf pops again or not.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote