Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Monday is Almost Here. Who Survives?
(12-27-2019, 02:21 PM)jason Wrote: One of us has a better chance of getting fired on Monday than any of the coaches on the this staff do... Good luck fellas.

Everybody make it through today???
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Well everybody knew nobody gettin fired.. I mean, come on, we beat the browns.... once... As if the rotting horse has not been beaten enough already, but.... i am just going on the record to say mb and company are complete idiots!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Quote:Black Monday is Almost Here. Who Survives?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 09:55 PM)Synric Wrote: I know the Joe Brady thing has been beaten to death but if they go Burrow bringing Brady in as the Quarterbacks Coach wouldn't be a bad idea. Nothing against Van Pelt I just believe it would be good for Burrow and helps Brady break into the NFL.

Joe Brady is the passing game coordinator. Bring him in as such for the Bengals and remove Callahan.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 10:17 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Joe Brady is the passing game coordinator. Bring him in as such for the Bengals and remove Callahan.

Yep, if there's any way they can bring Brady along you do it. Give him whatever title you want.
Reply/Quote