Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blandino defends ruling on Boyd fumble
http://cin.247sports.com/Bolt/WATCH-Dean-Blandino-defends-ruling-on-Boyd-fumble-vs-Steelers-47599353

Of course he does. What a bunch of bullshit.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Blandino is a sad comedown from Periera. Periera would actually own up to bad calls and Blandino just always backs up the officials.

Lest we forget this tool also claimed the ref made the right call on the blatant spearing on Gio in the playoffs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well I'm sure this thread will have a lot of logical discussion full of thorough and thoughtful articulation.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 01:05 AM)Joelist Wrote: Blandino is a sad comedown from Periera. Periera would actually own up to bad calls and Blandino just always backs up the officials.

Lest we forget this tool also claimed the ref made the right call on the blatant spearing on Gio in the playoffs.

Which is funny since Periera has already said that it was not a fumble.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 12:52 AM)cinci4life Wrote: http://cin.247sports.com/Bolt/WATCH-Dean-Blandino-defends-ruling-on-Boyd-fumble-vs-Steelers-47599353

This is what he really said :

[Image: sig-3994559.Fight-for-your-right-to%E2%8...finger.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yupp same guy who defended the spear to gio, his opinion is irrevalant,he's just there to sstick up for the refs. What a waste of a job.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 12:52 AM)cinci4life Wrote: http://cin.247sports.com/Bolt/WATCH-Dean-Blandino-defends-ruling-on-Boyd-fumble-vs-Steelers-47599353

Hey Blandumbshit:  When you see Harrison's muscles ripple from the impact, Boyd's knee is already down.  Now, go to the Gastroenterologist and make an appointment for a colonoscopy.  They might be able to find your head. 
Reply/Quote
It was a BS call.... that said, what are the odds we would have scored then converted for 2 ????
The Bengals are going to have to figure it out...they are going to have to take the game away from the officials in order to win over the Stoolers. They are going to have to make it so lopsided, the refs can't help....
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 08:32 AM)Sled21 Wrote: It was a BS call.... that said, what are the odds we would have scored then converted for 2 ????
The Bengals are going to have to figure it out...they are going to have to take the game away from the officials in order to win over the Stoolers. They are going to have to make it so lopsided, the refs can't help....

This X1000000. Pitt was at home yesterday, so I think 90% of teams lose that game as well. Come Week 15, if we are still playing for something, it is going to be important to come out and dominate Pitt early, so the refs don't have a chance to be heavily involved in the game.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Two Words; Preferential Treatment

Don't know how much proof there needs to be.

To be honest, I believe even if upstairs told Marvin to challenge Uzomah's TD, it would not have been overturned.
Reply/Quote
Between uncalled holding penalties on Hunt and Geno (of which I stopped counting after six), the not fumble that somehow still stood after even Fouts, the biggest dweeb of a commentator EVER clearly saw Boyd was down, the Uzomah touchdown called incomplete, it was obvious that the Stoolers couldn't have lost that game if they tried.  Pretty sure every ref had a Stoolers tshirt under their stripes.  I fully expected not to get a fairly officiated game, though I expected it to be more on big hits to be honest.  Looked like there was actually one helmet to helmet hit that went uncalled, which I was pleasantly surprised about, but geez.....   that was tough to watch.  Though in all fairness, the Bengals booth could have had Marvin challenge the incomplete call on what was pretty clearly a touchdown, so we kinda screwed ourselves there...   and I gotta agree with one other thing though, despite the bad bad call (and video review) on the fumble, hard to say if we could have found the endzone AND converted the 2 pt conversion.  Our complete lack of control at the line of scrimmage all game long, coupled with lopsided officiating made this game virtually impossible to win
Reply/Quote
Oh yeah, and Blandino is simply being a 'yes man' for the league. Everyone with eyes knows they f'ed up that call, and even worse that it was video reviewed and still f'ed up, but it favors Shitsburgh, so nobody of consequence will bat an eye, and the entire team of NFL 'yes men' will defend that call every time. Just bullshit is what it is
Reply/Quote
Just seemed like the calls went against them all day. The one i also remember was the hold on Carlos.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 09:39 AM)Goalpost Wrote: Just seemed like the calls went against them all day.  The one i also remember was the hold on Carlos.

LOL which one!?  There were at least two of those they missed just on Carlos, let alone Hunt or Atkins...  it seemed like the refs traded in their yellow flags for terrible towels yesterday.  In fact, they probably did  Sick
Reply/Quote
Blowdino always defends their bullshit.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 08:32 AM)Sled21 Wrote: It was a BS call.... that said, what are the odds we would have scored then converted for 2 ????

Even losing 22-24 woulda felt better. Can't say we woulda got the 2, but have no idea until you get to that point. Andy was driving the field. It's all lost in the twilight zone now.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 09:42 AM)jonesy84 Wrote: LOL which one!?  There were at least two of those they missed just on Carlos, let alone Hunt or Atkins...  it seemed like the refs traded in their yellow flags for terrible towels yesterday.  In fact, they probably did  Sick

Specifically, the one where James held Carlos.  Same play that Brown dropped the ball.  There is a video of it out there, it didn't post right for me.
Reply/Quote
Ah, yes, THAT one... There were so many holds that were blatant, but not called, they're hard to keep track of at this point Sad
Reply/Quote
Simple physics proves Blandino is full of $hit.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote

The odds weren't great at all.  The point is Cincy was moving the ball and at the very least still had a chance (be it a very remote one) of both scoring the TD and converting.  That remote chance was literally taken away by a downright terrible, terrible, terrible call.  A call that has no business being justified by anyone outside of the typical over-weight, yellow toothed inbred Steeler fan.
Reply/Quote