Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagles@Bengals Predictions
It's almost time to win a game against a good team that will have Brown saying that little changes need to be made. This could be the game, but I doubt it.

Eagles 27
Bengals 17 (Nugent hits a 31-yarder)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Edited my original post with an updated prediction.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
6 to 6 tie. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Well guys and gals..
Into each life some rain must fall..
https://youtu.be/sk3MeeQzmMg
The rain continues,but hey ..good music by Ella Fitzgerald and the Ink Spots..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2016, 05:03 PM)Wyche Wrote: 6 to 6 tie. Ninja

How about 2-2 tie..safety each . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 11:32 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I'm afraid the Bengals continue to look ugly this week. However, I think the Bengals pull an upset. Bengals 24 Eagles 21

After further thought, the Iggles cream us this week. Iggles 35 Bungles 16 (another missed PAT)

Bengals will win in glorious fashion. 
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2016, 07:34 PM)Rhinocero23 Wrote: Bengals will win in glorious fashion. 

The only way the Bengals win is if the Eagles don't show up for the game.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 10:08 AM)treee Wrote: Also if we're running these young guys out there, expect some more miscommunication on the intermediate routes a la the almost int when Andy targeted Wright early.

I find it amazing that Wright and Dalton aren't in good communication by now. This is Wright's 3rd year with the team.

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2016, 12:16 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I find it amazing that Wright and Dalton aren't in good communication by now. This is Wright's 3rd year with the team.
Well when it comes to things like option routes, actual live playing time becomes more important. The QBs and WRs get to the point where they know what eachother will see in the defense and act accordingly. Wright has very limited in game experience with Dalton.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2016, 11:17 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: The only way the Bengals win is if the Eagles don't show up for the game.

Ross Tucker on Sirius picked us to win, not that he's the end-all be-all or anything, but, yeah, I can see it happening.  Time for that dead cat bounce.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Eagles win 24 - 16.

Nugent hits 3 FG and misses another. He shanks the PAT so hard that it somehow splits the uprights. 5 yard dump passes on 3rd and 8 rule the day. A gadget play featuring Tyler Boyd goes comically wrong, and Rey Maualuga is caught on camera stuffing 3 Little Debbie snack cakes into his mouth at once on the sideline.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 07:43 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: We will lose, but Nugent will make a PAT and Marvin will use that to tell us what a great kicker he is.

The end of the season came, IMO, when the players started blaming the fans for Nugent's mistakes.  It's all over.  Nobody is held accountable, and it's not the first time the fans are blamed when something goes wrong.

Agree,

Mike Brown probably isn't even aware the season is going on.

Marvin blames the players, says if these ones can't get it done we need to get some new ones. Takes no responsibility on himself or coaching staff, and seems to fail to realize he picked or agreed to Bodine, Og, A. Jones, Muauluga, Peko, etc.

And yes the players blame the fans, the trainers, the water boy and so on.

This franchise should be a case study in dysfunction and lack of accountability.

I have zero faith that this ______ can win another game. Would have used a word describing what they are to fill in the blank but they don't qualify.
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati wins tomorrow because the defense will hold the Eagles to 17 points or less. I could see this coming against Baltimore and in a few previous games. I looked at some film of the 2012 Bengals' defense and I was amazed how fast the defensive linemen shot off the ball and into the backfield. I'm starting to see some of this speed now and then so it stands to reason the Eagles will have trouble throwing deep and running the ball. If Cincinnati's offense can generate some momentum and sustain some drives, the Bengals will win -- not by much, maybe two to four points -- but they will win.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2016, 10:39 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Cincinnati wins tomorrow because the defense will hold the Eagles to 17 points or less.  I could see this coming against Baltimore and in a few previous games.  I looked at some film of the 2012 Bengals' defense and I was amazed how fast the defensive linemen shot off the ball and into the backfield.  I'm starting to see some of this speed now and then so it stands to reason the Eagles will have trouble throwing deep and running the ball.  If Cincinnati's offense can generate some momentum and sustain some drives, the Bengals will win -- not by much, maybe two to four points -- but they will win.

Is this suppose to be a miracle? Because it appears to be one.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2016, 04:29 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Agree,

Mike Brown probably isn't even aware the season is going on.

Marvin blames the players, says if these ones can't get it done we need to get some new ones. Takes no responsibility on himself or coaching staff, and seems to fail to realize he picked or agreed to Bodine, Og, A. Jones, Muauluga, Peko, etc.

And yes the players blame the fans, the trainers, the water boy and so on.

This franchise should be a case study in dysfunction and lack of accountability.

I have zero faith that this ______ can win another game. Would have used a word describing what they are to fill in the blank but they don't qualify.
Same here.  We might beat Cleveland, but that's it.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals pummel the Eagles, and get the empty win. It serves to ruin the draft pick, and keep Marvin around because "The team finished strong, and will carry the momentum into 2017.".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote