Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagles@Bengals Predictions
I'm afraid the Bengals continue to look ugly this week. However, I think the Bengals pull an upset. Bengals 24 Eagles 21

After further thought, the Iggles cream us this week. Iggles 35 Bungles 16 (another missed PAT)
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I doubt it, Wentz is supposed to be the real deal. I bet he has a good game.

Eagles 27, Bengals 12 (we missed a PAT)
Reply/Quote
lol I'm not even gonna, but I'm sure we'll find a new and embarrassing way to lose
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 11:33 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I doubt it, Wentz is supposed to be the real deal. I bet he has a good game.

Eagles 27, Bengals 12 (we missed a PAT)

Beat me to it.  I was going to only predict a missed FG (1/2 on the day) and a shanked PAT (0/1 on the day).
Reply/Quote
Eagles: 62
Bengals: 3
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I used up the last of my positivity predicting a win over the Ravens, who we'd beaten in 5 straight games. Outside of the Browns, I can't predict any wins the rest of the way...and honestly I'm not thoroughly convinced we'll beat them, either.

Eagles roll, 24-13
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Nugent extends and keeps his missed xp streak alive another week but the Bengals take care of business this time somehow.

23 - 16

Our draft pick lottery drops some but do not worry because not expecting this to become a habit.

2 to 3 more wins the rest of the way tops imo.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I predict Cody Core gets another poorly thrown bubble screen and the exits for the rest of the game.
Reply/Quote
We get destroyed by another rookie QB, get out coached by a first year coach, and Nugent misses a couple more kicks.

Don't really care to predict the score, but it will be a loss.

Reply/Quote
Eagles 27
Bengals 13 (missed PAT of course)
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
- We defer the coin toss so are defense can keep their streak alive of giving up touchdowns on opening drives.
- Marvin sticks by Nugent and he keeps his missed extra point streak alive.

Eagles 31
Bengals 6 ( missed extra point)
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 03:43 AM)treee Wrote:  I predict Cody Core gets another poorly thrown bubble screen and the exits for the rest of the game.
Hilarious 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 10:00 AM)lone bengal Wrote: Hilarious 
Also if we're running these young guys out there, expect some more miscommunication on the intermediate routes a la the almost int when Andy targeted Wright early.
Reply/Quote
31-12

More records to show the greatness of Bengals

working hard o set record for team that allows TD on opponent's first possession in NFL history.

Nugent sets record for being first NFL kicker to miss 5 PATs in a row.

This go nicely and say a lot about our great franchise combined with Marvin's incredible record that will never be broken of going 0-7 in playoffs for the same team.
Reply/Quote
We lose. I really have stopped caring about the scores.

I just want someone to lose their job over this fiasco but I know it won't happen with our front offices mentality.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 109
Eagles 12

Eternal optimist right here.

Who Dey
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
It will be ugly, and it will be the Iggles.  I hope the boos rain, and people throw eggs and trash at the owner's box.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Eagles 31
Bengals 9

Lewis post game conference quote, "We need lotsa lotsa help to make playoffs"
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 09:59 AM)lone bengal Wrote: - We defer the coin toss so are defense can keep their streak alive of giving up touchdowns on opening drives.
- Marvin sticks by Nugent and he keeps his missed extra point streak alive.  

Eagles 31
Bengals 6 ( missed extra point)

Dont forget Dalton having 7 more passes batted at the line of scrimmage.
Reply/Quote
We will lose, but Nugent will make a PAT and Marvin will use that to tell us what a great kicker he is.

The end of the season came, IMO, when the players started blaming the fans for Nugent's mistakes. It's all over. Nobody is held accountable, and it's not the first time the fans are blamed when something goes wrong.
Reply/Quote