Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blowing leads
I know it's just preseason but if I see them do this shit in a regular season game I'm done with this team until M. Lewis is gone...and M. Brown is dead.

And I've been a fan since this team became a franchise in 68 and I just don't have enough time left in my life.
For this team to go to a run,run,run,and punt everytime they go up by two scores.

Let's face it our team still can't run the ball good enough to run the clock out. We need offensive linemen bad the right side of the line is still bad .
Reply/Quote
Literally the least important preseason game with basically no starters chill who cares? If you been here since 68 you clearly have time lol
Reply/Quote
lol
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2018, 11:45 PM)motoarch Wrote: Literally the least important preseason game with basically no starters chill who cares?  If you been here since 68 you clearly have time lol

Clearly I said if they do it in a regular season game but apparently you have trouble comprehenning this.

Dumb young kids need to show your elders respect!!!
Reply/Quote
I comprehend just fine old man. Take a phosphate and drink a gin and tonic or whatever it is old men do and relax.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 12:04 AM)The_WiseOne Wrote: Clearly I said if they do it in a regular season game but apparently you have trouble comprehenning this.

If you made it threw the 90’s, the 2015 playoff meltdown, and bringing Marvin back time after time, I somehow doubt you’ll give up on this team after blowing a lead in one regular season game...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I couldn’t care less. They could of been up by 50 against the 4th string colts and blew it and i wouldn’t think any different. We had a strong preseason with little to no injuries, I’ll take it. Bring on the ravens
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 12:24 AM)Andy2AJ Wrote: I couldn’t care less. They could of been up by 50 against the 4th string colts and blew it and i wouldn’t think any different. We had a strong preseason with little to no injuries, I’ll take it. Bring on the *ravens

*Colts

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2018, 11:43 PM)The_WiseOne Wrote: I know it's just preseason but if I see them do this shit in a regular season game I'm done with this team until M. Lewis is gone...and M. Brown is dead.

And I've been a fan since this team became a franchise in 68 and I just don't have enough time left in my life.
For this team to go to a run,run,run,and punt everytime they go up by two scores.

Let's face it our team still can't run the ball good enough to run the clock out. We need offensive linemen bad the right side of the line is still bad .

Bengals have never lost a single game under Marvin Lewis because they were too conservative with alead, but they have blown leads by being to aggressive and throwing the ball with a lead like Tampa Bay in 2010.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 01:42 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Bengals have never lost a single game under Marvin Lewis because they were too conservative with alead, but they have blown leads by being to aggressive and throwing the ball with a lead like Tampa Bay in 2010.

That's hard to believe.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2018, 11:43 PM)The_WiseOne Wrote: I know it's just preseason but if I see them do this shit in a regular season game I'm done with this team until M. Lewis is gone...and M. Brown is dead.

Did you actually bet on the fourth preseason game?  If so, get help immediately.

The Bengal's starters have destroyed other team's starters with the exception of the Cowboys. The Bengals, however, used their backups to come back and win that game.   So, it goes both ways.  

The thing this team has to do this year is keep attacking if they get a lead.  
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 07:24 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Did you actually bet on the fourth preseason game?  If so, get help immediately.

The Bengal's starters have destroyed other team's starters with the exception of the Cowboys. The Bengals, however, used their backups to come back and win that game.   So, it goes both ways.  

The thing this team has to do this year is keep attacking if they get a lead.  

Yep. Nothing really tragic about a loss that doesn’t count anyway. This was nothing but a final look-see before cutting to 53. Now we have 10 whole days to work on Ross, the right side and other issues.

Reply/Quote

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 12:04 AM)The_WiseOne Wrote: Clearly I said if they do it in a regular season game but apparently you have trouble comprehenning this.

This dumb young kid is 54, and I think you're overreacting just a tad.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 12:08 AM)motoarch Wrote: I comprehend just fine old man.  Take a phosphate and drink a gin and tonic or whatever it is old men do and relax.

Hey!  I like Gin and Tonic!  Wait...I'm turning 50.  Damnit!   Pissed Rant Attitude
Reply/Quote

Yeah but the point is the starters did not blow the lead, so making your big declaration about quitting the Bengals is a TAD premature.  If you've been around that long you should know better.
Reply/Quote
I’m glad they blew it. Going 4-0 in the preseason is ominous.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 08:22 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Yeah but the point is the starters did not blow the lead, so making your big declaration about quitting the Bengals is a TAD premature.  If you've been around that long you should know better.

Exactly.  But this happens every year it seems like.  Someone gets pissed, and "quits" on the team.  Then they come back.
Reply/Quote
Its preseason.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 01:42 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Bengals have never lost a single game under Marvin Lewis because they were too conservative with alead, but they have blown leads by being to aggressive and throwing the ball with a lead like Tampa Bay in 2010.

This is absolutely impossible to even know. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote