Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Board is still kicking
(09-07-2015, 11:28 PM)magikod Wrote: Only thing I miss on the old boards was my 25k+ post count haha.

What did it get you though?  It just shows how much free time you have.  I currently 8 posts per day worth of free time.  On the old board it was probably a bit less, but spanned a 6 year period.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Overwhelmingly positive feedback. Good to see. Ill probably be posting more now that the season is here again.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 01:31 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I havent been on in a few months(cue beaker with his "you were gone" line) but i see that many of the old timers have migrated over to this site.  Thats good to see.  I havent checked yet to see if coltsy boy was still getting kicked around like before though.  

How does this site compare to the main board?  Better?  Worse?  Dont care?

Coltsfan was here for a bit. Then it was the usual "If you're not a Bengal Fan, why post here?" BS, I haven't seen him since, maybe he quit. Maybe he's jacking it to videos of his ex with Jake Delhomme, who knows?

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 03:36 AM)Bryan Wrote: Coltsfan was here for a bit. Then it was the usual "If you're not a Bengal Fan, why post here?" BS, I haven't seen him since, maybe he quit. Maybe he's jacking it to videos of his ex with Jake Delhomme, who knows?

So, I just saw. He's back. Yay the board's punching bag has returned.

Reply/Quote
board no kick back
Reply/Quote
This board wants us, so it's automatically better
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 01:49 PM)Beaker Wrote: C'mon...I'm positive all the time you know nothing jerk!

I'm an effing ray of sunshine around here.

lol
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 03:36 PM)Sabretooth Wrote: This board wants us, so it's automatically better

Bingo! The effort of those behind putting this board together is, in a word, spectacular. That the Bengals organization shut us down still amazes me. How our 'community' was so easily dismissed by them still stings in a way. Proud to see how it has turned out. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2015, 09:23 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Bingo! The effort of those behind putting this board together is, in a word, spectacular. That the Bengals organization shut us down still amazes me. How our 'community' was so easily dismissed by them still stings in a way. Proud to see how it has turned out. 

I honestly feel like they did us a favor.  This board is much better than the old board.  IMHO
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote