Obama
Muslims
Mexican immigrants
1 & 2
3 & 4
4 & 5
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Who is behind nut allergies?
Russians?

Trump?

The Clinton Foundation?

Obama?

Muslims?

Illegal Mexican/South American immigrants?

Nut allergies were no big deal when I was young.  Now they are destroying the fabric of our country?

Who is behind this?
Follow the money.
Why aren't any of the media outlets asking the tough questions about who is to blame?
I voted "Other"

It's Billy Carter because...well...you know why.

EDIT: Oh, and farmers of corn and soy since vegetable oil is made from canola oils which comes from mostly those two among others like sunflowers. Marijuana is illegal because of DuPont wanting to sell plastic rope and hemp rope at that time was far superior so now "Nut Allergies" are a thing because farmers don't want peanut oil taking over.

And I think Billy Carter owns stock in DuPont and Monsanto but most of his stock is in Anheuser Busch.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Gotta be honest. I’ve kind of wondered what the hell was going on with all of this but never bothered to look into it. You have a better chance of getting an AK47 into a school than you do a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. They may shut down an airport if an unattended bag is discovered to contain a jar of Planters dry roasted.

I went with Russians, but the original bad actors. Not these lame wannabes.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-07-2018, 11:45 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: EDIT: Oh, and farmers of corn and soy since vegetable oil is made from canola oils which comes from mostly those two among others like sunflowers. 

Don't even get me started on the big canola oil cover up.

The truth is canola oil comes from RAPE seed.  What would people do if that little secret became common knowledge?

The rape growers must have a powerful lobby.
BTW I voted Russians because a Russian wrote The Nutcracker Suite as part of an evil plan to influence Christmas celebrations in the United States.
But who controls the Russians? Who is pulling those strings?

Monsanto?

The Pope?

The Bilderbergs?
I remember the first time I tried acid.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(12-08-2018, 12:35 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I remember the first time I tried acid.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-08-2018, 12:28 AM)fredtoast Wrote: But who controls the Russians?  Who is pulling those strings?

Monsanto?

The Pope?

The Bilderbergs?

Everyone knows those guys are going to be the first suspects. The real puppet master would hardly be so obvious--and yet, SHE has been there all along, walking the corridors of power freely, hiding in the light as the news media were focused elsewhere.

Muslims? You're in the ball park. But there are over a billion.  Which ONE actually assigns the powerful their talking points?

One name, and I'll just say it once--Huma Abedin.

[Image: Huma_Abedin_handing_Hillary_Clinton_notes_and_a_pen.jpg]
(12-08-2018, 12:28 AM)Gfredtoast Wrote: But who controls the Russians?  Who is pulling those strings?

Monsanto?

The Pope?

The Bilderbergs?

It's not the Russians, it's not. The Russians are not coming and the Cubans are not coming for our jobs. This is bigger, world domination type of stuff, and the United States of America is just the start.

It's the vegetable oil makers get people to hate peanut oil. Of course, they have to to start off small with the demonization of peanut oil but the ultimate goal, right now, is Olive Oil and I'm not talking about Popeyes girlfriend either.

It takes time to destroy a reputation, look at how long it took to destroy whale oil.
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Voted other because it’s the Canadians. It’s an evil plot to control the peanut butter market. I studied this extensively while attending Edison.

[Image: WowButter-Tastes-Just-Like-Peanut-Butter...201005.jpg]

And please don’t even ask about my findings while researching Erectile dysfunction.

(12-08-2018, 08:20 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Voted other because it’s the Canadians. It’s an evil plot to control the peanut butter market. I studied this extensively while attending Edison.

And please don’t even ask about my findings while researching Erectile dysfunction.

Sorry but no. I have one word for you...Poutine...enough said.
(12-08-2018, 08:20 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Voted other because it’s the Canadians. It’s an evil plot to control the peanut butter market. I studied this extensively while attending Edison.

I think you may be on to something with these Canadians.

(12-08-2018, 12:11 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Don't even get me started on the big canola oil cover up.

The truth is canola oil comes from RAPE seed.  What would people do if that little secret became common knowledge?

The rape growers must have a powerful lobby.

[Image: worldwide-production-of-rapeseed-by-country.jpg]

Today it is "Wowbutter".  Tomorrow it will be "Rapebutter".
The Illuminutty.

Mellow
(12-10-2018, 03:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I think you may be on to something with these Canadians.

[Image: worldwide-production-of-rapeseed-by-country.jpg]

Today it is "Wowbutter".  Tomorrow it will be "Rapebutter".

The victim better hope the perpetrator opts for creamy, as opposed to chunky..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(12-10-2018, 04:25 PM)Benton Wrote: The Illuminutty.

Mellow

Rep
(12-10-2018, 04:25 PM)Benton Wrote: The Illuminutty.

Mellow

Hilarious Hilarious