Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart Dancing
Down 14, he thinks its an opportune time to start dancing on the field. Flash forward a few plays and he is proceeding to give up a sack on 3rd and 7. The fact the Bengals resigned him (and ZT agrees to keep) just goes to show we are doomed for the foreseeable future. I thought it was the perfect representation of this team as a whole it was so laughable. Was just wondering if anyone else got as much kick out of that as I did.
Reply/Quote
Is it not okay to dance to music you like?

I would prefer everyone of our players do a little dance during breaks, as it should help keep their joints loose during the break.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's when I absolutely lost it seeing that. I had a big lebowski moment when John Goodman is bowling "am I the only one who gives a shit about the rules!?!?!" Instead it was, am I the only one who gives a shit about winning the game!!?? We're 0-7 down 14.. does anybody care about winning?!?! GET SERIOUS!
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:57 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Is it not okay to dance to music you like?

I would prefer everyone of our players do a little dance during breaks, as it should help keep their joints loose during the break.

They may dance, but not earn their paycheck when they lose.
Reply/Quote
Missed that but Hart and Redmond both need canned just for the penalties alone. They both average a false start a game, you just can't tolerate that.
Reply/Quote
Bobby Hart is a clown
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:57 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: That's when I absolutely lost it seeing that. I had a big lebowski moment when John Goodman is bowling "am I the only one who gives a shit about the rules!?!?!" Instead it was, am I the only one who gives a shit about winning the game!!?? We're 0-7 down 14.. does anybody care about winning?!?! GET SERIOUS!

There is no motivation to win, they already have their retirement cash.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:57 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: That's when I absolutely lost it seeing that. I had a big lebowski moment when John Goodman is bowling "am I the only one who gives a shit about the rules!?!?!" Instead it was, am I the only one who gives a shit about winning the game!!?? We're 0-7 down 14.. does anybody care about winning?!?! GET SERIOUS!

In what way does that translate into not caring about winning the game?

The guy is not a quality NFL player, and it's fine to gripe about that.  But complaining because he was dancing during a break and stating it shows he (or anyone else on the team or staff) doesn't care about winning is absolutely ludicrous.

As player dancing during the break is as big a problem as the color of the seats in the stadium or the graphics on the soda cups...
Reply/Quote
He received a new contract and salary increase off an abysmal 2018 season. Why wouldn't he be dancing and having a good time?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 06:03 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: In what way does that translate into not caring about winning the game?

The guy is not a quality NFL player, and it's fine to gripe about that.  But complaining because he was dancing during a break and stating it shows he (or anyone else on the team or staff) doesn't care about winning is absolutely ludicrous.

As player dancing during the break is as big a problem as the color of the seats in the stadium or the graphics on the soda cups...

There's a place for dancing and it's not at your job when the place is going down the toilet.

It reflects badly on the team leadership as well. Why weren't these guys figuring out what the hell they were going to do to win the f'n game? That's what their minds should be on.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:57 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Is it not okay to dance to music you like?

If you are on a 7-0 team and winning a game, go for it. Otherwise eff outta here.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 06:11 PM)BengalChris Wrote: There's a place for dancing and it's not at your job when the place is going down the toilet.

It reflects badly on the team leadership as well. Why weren't these guys figuring out what the hell they were going to do to win the f'n game? That's what their minds should be on.

This.
Reply/Quote

If I’m down 14 in a game I’m too pissed off to dance because I care about winning. It is 100% a sign he doesn’t give a damn.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 06:11 PM)BengalChris Wrote: There's a place for dancing and it's not at your job when the place is going down the toilet.

Yep

It's like Kirkpatrick giving the incomplete signal and dancing on a pass that was totally uncatchable and we're down 24 with 5 minutes to go, like he just saved the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 06:16 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep

It's like Kirkpatrick giving the incomplete signal and dancing on a pass that was totally uncatchable and we're down 24 with 5 minutes to go, like he just saved the game.

Lord, Dre has been doing shit like that for years and it makes my blood pressure skyrocket each time I see it 

As far as Hart goes;  it was a bad look, from a bad player.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 06:03 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: In what way does that translate into not caring about winning the game?

Were you in the band in high school?
Reply/Quote

You must have never been involved with competitive sports. When you are 0-7 and getting beat you aren’t in the mood to dance. It actually shows me exactly how much of a problem we have.
Reply/Quote
It’s a pride thing really. If you’re pissed that you’re losing, it gives off signals that you are trying hard to play well. If you’re dancing, you’re obviously not upset. It looks like you could care less of the outcome. That may not be 100% true but that’s the impression it gives.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 06:38 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: You must have never been involved with competitive sports. When you are 0-7 and getting beat you aren’t in the mood to dance. It actually shows me exactly how much of a problem we have.

(10-27-2019, 06:42 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: It’s a pride thing really. If you’re pissed that you’re losing, it gives off signals that you are trying hard to play well. If you’re dancing, you’re obviously not upset. It looks like you could care less of the outcome. That may not be 100% true but that’s the impression it gives.

Bingo
Reply/Quote
Swagger
Reply/Quote