Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart
(08-25-2019, 01:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Are you incinuating that our o line is garunteed to raise a smile?

Your spelling of insinuating  and guaranteed raised a smile for me.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 11:50 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Your spelling of insinuating  and guaranteed raised a smile for me.

I was using my phone and I'm a lousy texter.  Laugh all you want, I have a mostly worthless doctorate that says I can mostly write stuff. Should I have used a semi colon in that last sentence?

But I've noticed when I try to text type on here I'm inaccurate enough that it auto-corrects into something completely different and after I delete that suggested word repeatedly the phone seems to go into "fine, type whatever you want" mode and not even make those small spelling corrections upon which I greatly rely. Basically, proof-reading on a tiny phone for a Bengals message board is something I don't mind doing, but feel like I should be "too cool" to care about. Quite the conundrum, this.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 03:04 AM)grampahol Wrote: We could always resurrect the dead and talk about that super duper TE that never amounted to anything or better yet, DESMOND!
On second thought..let's not.  Whatever

Hey you call him Chase Coffman....    Second in legend only to the Great mysterious Matt Scott (the dude that left his guts on the field)...
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2019, 02:12 PM)NKURyan Wrote: Anybody noticed him this offseason? Heard his name? Has he been flagged at all?

Dare we consider that maybe... he's improved?

I know it's still really early, and I know what his history is. I just think it does kind of stand out that for all the concern about the offensive line, his name hasn't been mentioned like at all.

Curious what others think or have noticed. Is it ok to feel cautiously optimistic here?

Hart has definitely improved and he is still a better run blocker than Glenn on the other side of the Line.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2019, 02:12 PM)NKURyan Wrote: Anybody noticed him this offseason? Heard his name? Has he been flagged at all?

Dare we consider that maybe... he's improved?

I know it's still really early, and I know what his history is. I just think it does kind of stand out that for all the concern about the offensive line, his name hasn't been mentioned like at all.

Curious what others think or have noticed. Is it ok to feel cautiously optimistic here?

first Preseason game he got a false start I believe    but about everyone on the OL had 1 penalty except Hopkins that game... And good ole Uzoman had like 3

But Hart has looked improved so far this offseason.    the OL as a whole has looked much better.
Reply/Quote
Who knows, maybe Hart will improve to the 51st best Tackle in the league.......progress!
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 01:25 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Who knows, maybe Hart will improve to the 51st best Tackle in the league.......progress!

Better than 13 other starters?

Progress is good.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 01:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Better than 13 other starters?

Progress is good.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

Just make sure that single step doesn't happen before the ball is snapped!  Hilarious
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 02:11 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Just make sure that single step doesn't happen before the ball is snapped!  Hilarious

Dalton is so good at the hard count it gets his own linemen sometimes
Reply/Quote