Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bold Predictions
Here's your chance to make some bold predictions that, if they come true, gives you ALL respect of Colin Cowherd after actually getting something right for a change. Plus, if any of your predictions DO come true rfaulk promises to give you a handy. ThumbsUp

Allow me to go first, my bold predictions are as follows:
1) The Bengals will lead the league in many offensive stats including total yards and points per game scored.

2) Evan McPherson will set the new league record for longest FG and will do it against the Ravens.

Now, your turn. Yes you. What are your bold predictions?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 10:32 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Here's your chance to make some bold predictions that, if they come true, gives you ALL respect of Colin Cowherd after actually getting something right for a change. Plus, if any of your predictions DO come true rfaulk promises to give you a handy. ThumbsUp

1) The Bengals will lead the league in many offensive stats including total yards and points per game scored.

2) Evan McPherson will set the new league record for longest FG and will do it against the Ravens.

Bengals have 3 1000 yd. receivers and a 1000 yd. running back.
Reply/Quote
Ah, shit. I'll be bold here. Joe Burrow breaks the single season TD record of 55 this season. Also breaks the yardage record.
Reply/Quote
We have 3 DB's with 5 or more INTs on the season.

Joey B has a TD to INT ratio of better than 4:1
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Either due to injury or performance, D'Ante Smith will be the starting LT by the end of the year. And he'll be decent.

Carman will be gone by then.

Burrow and Chase will both be All-Pro. We'll have six PBers.

Hurst will be serviceable until he gets hurt. Then Gronk will join the party to "play with the young buck."

Lou will become Arizona's new HC during SB week.

-

Rams will bust. 7 wins. Last year will be seen as an anomaly.

Lions will be decent. Sewell will join Chase as an All-Pro.

Cowboys and KC will miss the playoffs. One of them will tank.

Ravens will start off blazing hot, plateau in November, and sink into mediocrity.

We'll beat the BIlls 21-10 in the AFC Champ. Same score as 1989.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are 8-1 at the bye.
Reply/Quote
Burrow for MVP--over 50 TD passes.

Bengals win Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 11:42 AM)tms Wrote: Cowboys and KC will miss the playoffs. One of them will tank.

I think that about the Chefs as well.  Mr. Mahomes is going to quickly find that life without Tyreek is much more difficult.  Outside of Kelce, their skill positions suck.
Reply/Quote
Defense will be Ranked Higher than Offense at Seasons End.... (i suspect both in top 10)
Reply/Quote
OBJ joins the team in November. First game active will be vs. the Bills where he catches 2 tds. to help clinch home field.

Logan Wilson is in the running for defensive player of the year.

Joe Mixon flirts with 1500 yards rushing.
Reply/Quote
You want a really bold prediction?!

Jackson Carman wins the starting LG job back!

Cool
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
The 2022 Bengals open the season 10-0 beating the 2015 Record of 8-0.

(Wins against Steelers, Cowboys, Jets, Dolphins, Ravens, Saints, Falcons, Browns, Panthers, Steelers.)
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
My bold prediction is the BENGALS will make a consecutive SB appearance for the first time in their history!! Woooooooooooh!
Reply/Quote
A lot of you are going to hate to hear this...

But I think the Bengals offense wont be AS GOOD as many think it will be this year. And by AS GOOD I mean an elite/top 5 unit.

The OL is still suspect, there is still an ounce of me that doesnt believe in ZT the play caller/offensive guru, and I think teams are going to actively try to limit their explosive play ability which will force them into sustaining longer methodically drives...something we struggled at times with last year.

I still think they will be good, but expectations on what they can do are through the roof right now and I think they will struggle at times.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 11:58 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Defense will be Ranked Higher than Offense at Seasons End....  (i suspect both in top 10)

This is a good one and it def wouldn't shock me. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Bengals start 11 - 0 and clinch #1 seed by week 16. Trust in Joe!
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 04:01 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: A lot of you are going to hate to hear this...

But I think the Bengals offense wont be AS GOOD as many think it will be this year. And by AS GOOD I mean an elite/top 5 unit.

The OL is still suspect, there is still an ounce of me that doesnt believe in ZT the play caller/offensive guru, and I think teams are going to actively try to limit their explosive play ability which will force them into sustaining longer methodically drives...something we struggled at times with last year.

I still think they will be good, but expectations on what they can do are through the roof right now and I think they will struggle at times.

I think Taylor finally began to Trust in Joe after the bye week last year.  Burrow’s ability to check into the right play call at the line will be huge. 
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 10:32 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Here's your chance to make some bold predictions that, if they come true, gives you ALL respect of Colin Cowherd after actually getting something right for a change. Plus, if any of your predictions DO come true rfaulk promises to give you a handy. ThumbsUp

Gotta go with the right hand, so it might be a little awkward. 

Just sayin. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Hurst gets 10 TD's or more.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Defense is ranked #1 overall at the end of regular season play,and Anarumo gets a head coaching job.
Reply/Quote