Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boomer presents Joe Burrow with Bengals helmet
(12-15-2019, 08:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Didn’t he do that to Carson as well?

I recall Boomer welcoming Andrew Luck to the Bengals, as well.  I will say I get his mindset about it...there is a bit of a "good luck, kid!" aspect there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Man I don't like this at all. The dude is going to have a ton of pressure when he comes here next season and Boomer isn't helping.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 11:24 PM)J24 Wrote: Man I don't like this at all. The dude is going to have a ton of pressure when he comes here next season and Boomer isn't helping.

...especially when Boomer poops all over the Bengals every chance he gets. It felt like Boomer was making fun of Joe Burrow. I don’t like this either.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 11:24 PM)J24 Wrote: Man I don't like this at all. The dude is going to have a ton of pressure when he comes here next season and Boomer isn't helping.

(12-15-2019, 11:27 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: ...especially when Boomer poops all over the Bengals every chance he gets. It felt like Boomer was making fun of Joe Burrow. I don’t like this either.

You guys are funny lol

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 11:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You guys are funny lol

The dude going to get Lebron James like hype next season wherever he goes. If he comes here it will be doubled. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 11:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You guys are funny lol

If Joe Burrow comes to Cincinnati I want everything to be as perfect as possible for him. What Boomer Esiason is doing is putting pressure where it doesn’t belong. Joe will have enough pressure on him anyway especially with Mike Brown’s all-encompassing “savior” view of quarterbacks. Piling on like this won’t help.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 11:36 PM)J24 Wrote: The dude going to get Lebron James like hype next season wherever he goes. If he comes here it will be doubled. 

Interesting. So would you classify him as Peyton Manning-level prospect? Or some other comparison?
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 11:40 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: If Joe Burrow comes to Cincinnati I want everything to be as perfect as possible for him. What Boomer Esiason is doing is putting pressure where it doesn’t belong. Joe will have enough pressure on him anyway especially with Mike Brown’s all-encompassing “savior” view of quarterbacks. Piling on like this won’t help.

Lol you guys are out of your damn minds if you think that innocent little segment is going to affect Burrow at all.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 11:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Lol you guys are out of your damn minds if you think that innocent little segment is going to affect Burrow at all.

I agree....If this stunt is the difference between burrow being a success or a failure, then he is too weak minded to play in the NFL anyway
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 11:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Lol you guys are out of your damn minds if you think that innocent little segment is going to affect Burrow at all.

I’m not worried about a gift from a former New York Jet. I’m sure Joe Burrow has other things on his mind like playing Oklahoma, for one. If he’s as good as advertised he’s not even thinking about the draft; he’s thinking about Oklahoma’s defense.
Reply/Quote
Well, Burrow has to stay healthy 2 more games too. Worst case scenario would be he gets injured. Lets hope he doesn't.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 11:40 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: If Joe Burrow comes to Cincinnati I want everything to be as perfect as possible for him.  What Boomer Esiason is doing is putting pressure where it doesn’t belong.  Joe will have enough pressure on him anyway especially with Mike Brown’s all-encompassing “savior” view of quarterbacks.  Piling on like this won’t help.

Pfft that's nothing wait until he has to do a Morrell Hotdog ad.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2019, 12:38 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Well, Burrow has to stay healthy 2 more games too. Worst case scenario would be he gets injured. Lets hope he doesn't.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14520055]

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 10:21 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Vick sucks!

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11770410]
Says a guy who eat meat
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2019, 01:27 AM)mhbsavant Wrote: Says a guy who eat meat

So someone can’t love dogs if they eat meat? That’s a strange stance...

Reply/Quote
Even if he gets injured. God willing he doesn’t he will still be a Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2019, 01:43 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: So someone can’t love dogs if they eat meat? That’s a strange stance...

I'm saying you need to condone all hunting...cuz in the end, an animal dies...end of story!

to pretend to ONLY care about dogs while your uncles, aunts, and congressmen take pictures next to DEER, ELEPHANTS, and whatever animal they feel is fine to murder, is just selective compassion.
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2019, 04:01 PM)mhbsavant Wrote: I'm saying you need to condone all hunting...cuz in the end, an animal dies...end of story!

to pretend to ONLY care about dogs while your uncles, aunts, and congressmen take pictures next to DEER, ELEPHANTS, and whatever animal they feel is fine to murder, is just selective compassion.

This is total bs. Have you seen what those dogs are put through? They are bred and live solely to fight. It’s atrocious.

Hunting and killing an animal humanly for food is not even close to the same thing.

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2019, 04:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This is total bs. Have you seen what those dogs are put through? They are bred and live solely to fight. It’s atrocious.

Hunting and killing an animal humanly for food is not even close to the same thing.

You know you should only get your meat at Krogers in the meat dept., where no animal is hurt, right?
Reply/Quote
Cmon folks.. Unfortunately the Bengals will pick a kick holder in the first to keep Huber from having to do it.. Just imagine having a first pick field goal holder.. Sounds like a Mikey pick..sort of..   
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote