Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Boomer wants new jerseys
I'm just ready for something new... I'm not going to buy another Jersey until then.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2020, 08:50 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I'm just ready for something new... I'm not going to buy another Jersey until then.

How many jerseys do you guys normally buy? I bought one, wore it until I had to go up a size, then bought another. I only wear them to games. If I wear Bengals gear any other time it's a t-shirt or sweatshirt. 
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2020, 08:45 PM)jason Wrote:  It's so bad in the NBA it usually takes me 90 seconds to figure out who is playing.

This.

NBA is out of control.  It is impossible to keep track of all the different jerseys.  Unless you live in a city with an NBA team you won't know what jersey a fan is wearing without getting close enough to read the writing on it.  

I have been an NBA fan longf enough to recognize all the throwback jerseys, but now itseems like every team has several new ones.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2020, 10:01 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: the designs and the color blend are almost identical, it goes beyond the similar black & dark brown hues which on camera look the same from far away. Remove the "bengals" wording and u got a brown.

[Image: CincinnatiBengals1970.jpg]

Sport designs were very conservative back in the day. The NFL would definitely not approve of such similarities in today's uniforms.

One time I found a company on line that would make any old NFL jersey you wanted.  I was all reay to order a early 70's Bengal jersey, but then I realized it looked like either the browns or any of several high school jerseys.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2020, 10:39 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: I guess I am in the minority in that I'm not big on the color rush jersey.  I prefer the other 3 over it.  Although I still like the prior jersey over those (the ones last used in 2003).

Nope.  I also don't really care for the color rush jersey.  So I guess we're both in the minority.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The primary change I'd make in the uniform is to go back to the previous pants design, with the wider orange stripe (with black tiger stripes) down the legs. They were far superior to the current ones in my view. The primary change I'd make to the jersey would be to get rid of the white sides on the black jerseys. I'm not a big fan of the orange jersey, and the color rush unis are okay- nothing more, nothing less. I would ditch wearing both black jerseys and pants at the same time, and prefer the white jerseys with black pants.
Reply/Quote
Speaking of jerseys, just saw that Burrow black jersey is number 8 on top selling jerseys as of late.

A Bengal in the top 10? That’s crazy to me.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2020, 01:37 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Speaking of jerseys, just saw that Burrow black jersey is number 8 on top selling jerseys as of late.

A Bengal in the top 10? That’s crazy to me.

Not really surprised though.  He built a huge following with his run in the SEC and National Title along with being the #1 overall pick.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2020, 02:42 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Not really surprised though.  He built a huge following with his run in the SEC and National Title along with being the #1 overall pick.

The whole state of Louisiana are Bengal fans now? Take that New Orleans!
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2020, 09:12 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Pretty sure Mikey won't make major color changes (white tiger), so with that said i like these.

[Image: 17512f1344141438.jpg]

[Image: 215ca31344141433.jpg]

[Image: b6b3201344141441.jpg]
I really like this - except the stripes and panels on the shoulders and the white panel on the pants.   I like Cincinnati on the chest.   I would be very happy with this.   I'd also like to have the color rush uniform as an option.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2020, 03:06 PM)3wt Wrote: I really like this - except the stripes and panels on the shoulders and the white panel on the pants.   I like Cincinnati on the chest.   I would be very happy with this.   I'd also like to have the color rush uniform as an option.

Not a fan of Cincinnati on the front.  I would prefer the tiger or the B on the front (if anything)
Reply/Quote
These are the best one's I've seen.
[Image: EYeyGYVVAAAOvP5?format=png&name=small]
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2020, 12:00 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Nope.  I also don't really care for the color rush jersey.  So I guess we're both in the minority.

Same here.

It is like going from a color TV back to black-and-white.  Makes us look like zebras.
Reply/Quote
I think the Color Rush are the perfect homage to the White Bengal tigers at the Zoo...

[Image: myth_white_tiger_71.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2020, 03:28 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: These are the best one's I've seen.
[Image: EYeyGYVVAAAOvP5?format=png&name=small]

Not bad, but get rid of the leaping tiger on the black one.

Reply/Quote
(05-20-2020, 05:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not bad, but get rid of the leaping tiger on the black one.

Agreed. That sort of cheapens the overall bad-assery of the overall look. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
I just ordered my Burrow Nike Elite jersey!!!!

Let's see how long it takes to get it.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2020, 09:37 PM)Jason_NC Wrote: I just ordered my Burrow Nike Elite jersey!!!!

Let's see how long it takes to get it.

Nice. I didn’t know the stitched ones were available yet. Now I have to decide if I want an elite in black, or a limited color rush...

Reply/Quote
(05-20-2020, 09:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nice. I didn’t know the stitched ones were available yet. Now I have to decide if I want an elite in black, or a limited color rush...

Just became available to order today.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2020, 10:09 PM)Jason_NC Wrote: Just became available to order today.

I see the shipping is saying could be all the way until November. Damn...

Reply/Quote