Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler
Trump was compared to Hitler for putting illegal immigrants in cages, which were, ironically, built under the Obama administration, but now the border has become Hell on Earth.

One pod was designed to hold 80 people and is currently housing 694 unaccompanied children, which is 867% of the stated capacity.  There's also only 2 agents guarding/caring for that space, which is ridiculous to think that they can handle giving aid or properly guarding that many children.  

The detainees in these cells are laying on top of each other because that's the only way that there's enough room to sleep, which wouldn't be healthy under normal circumstances, much-less during a pandemic that can spread a deadly virus easily by close contact.

Biden's administration has tried closing it off but whistleblowers have been able to provide pictures of the hellholes at the southern border.

No windows and no air circulating.  

Cartels are making 14 million dollars a day from trafficking.

Here's the video with some pretty shocking photos:  

[video=facebook][/video]

Why's this ok?  Where are all the Dems who were comparing Trump to Hitler?  This is about as bad of a set of human rights violations that you can find.  

Here's the link because I don't think the video is posting
A couple of Democrats on Facebook I know are starting to have some concerns.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
FFS...can we stop comparing politicians to Hitler? I really wish people on all sides would stop doing this ignorant shit. 
I don't know where you get the idea that democrats are wild about Biden. At least no one around here seems to love him outside of his ability to beat Trump.
(03-25-2021, 03:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Biden's administration has tried closing it off but whistleblowers have been able to provide pictures of the hellholes at the southern border.

This is 100% false.

The images were releases Tuesday by the Biden Administration (through the CBP).
(03-25-2021, 03:56 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: FFS...can we stop comparing politicians to Hitler? I really wish people on all sides would stop doing this ignorant shit. 

I think Brad was calling him worse than Hitler because Trump was compared to Hitler and Biden is doing worse.  Damn I wish I still drank.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Funny how the lying ass enemy of the people media has gone back to watchdog status now that Joe the dastardly skeleton Biden is cracking the whip.

The media is probably blowing this out of proportion to make Biden look bad so one of their ultra liberal commie candidates can win in 2024 
(03-25-2021, 03:56 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: FFS...can we stop comparing politicians to Hitler? I really wish people on all sides would stop doing this ignorant shit. 

I completely agree.  The comparisons to Hitler and the NAZI's are inflammatory, unnecessary and hyperbolic.  Everyone needs to put a cork in that crap.
(03-25-2021, 03:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: A couple of Democrats on Facebook I know are starting to have some concerns.
They couldn't see this coming during the campaign?  It seemed pretty obvious when he wouldn't leave his basement.
Like I said, I wasn't, but rather stating how other people were doing it to Trump, yet no one is doing it now that Biden has made things a million times worse on the same subject matter.
(03-25-2021, 04:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't know where you get the idea that democrats are wild about Biden.  At least no one around here seems to love him outside of his ability to beat Trump.

75 million votes, for starters.
(03-25-2021, 04:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They couldn't see this coming during the campaign?  It seemed pretty obvious when he wouldn't leave his basement.
Like I said, I wasn't, but rather stating how other people were doing it to Trump, yet no one is doing it now that Biden has made things a million times worse on the same subject matter.

75 million votes, for starters.

People voted against Trump. And lots of Trump voters were voting against Hillary and Biden.
(03-25-2021, 04:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think Brad was calling him worse than Hitler because Trump was compared to Hitler and Biden is doing worse.  Damn I wish I still drank.

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=ecf05e47qdn6880km7ppxdf008p...d=200w.gif]

Yep.  If you brought that up to Dems now, they'd probably call it ridiculous and horrific.  
(03-25-2021, 04:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They couldn't see this coming during the campaign?  It seemed pretty obvious when he wouldn't leave his basement.

Personally I like people who are intellectually honest like that.  It means when they defend something I know they are sincere.  I'm certainly not going to call them out or something saying the should have known it before.

The comparisons to Hitler should stop. I don't want to see or hear that from either side of the spectrum.
(03-25-2021, 04:43 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Personally I like people who are intellectually honest like that.  It means when they defend something I know they are sincere.  I'm certainly not going to call them out or something saying the should have known it before.

So do I because, like my old man's number one rule was, don't lie to me, but I don't think there's any way they couldn't have known this before.

If they didn't, it has to be because of the main theme of The Sixth Sense: people only see and hear what they want to believe.
(03-25-2021, 05:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote:  people only see and hear what they want to believe.

Like Biden wearing a wire during the debate?

Or randomly saying the N-word in the middle of a speech?

Or that Biden never left his basement during the campaign despite his multiple public appearances before cameras?
(03-25-2021, 05:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote:  people only see and hear what they want to believe.

[Image: c49144fff30402292c73288947968186.jpg]
(03-25-2021, 07:20 PM)Stewy Wrote: [Image: c49144fff30402292c73288947968186.jpg]

I'm looking at everything objectively here and not just assuming that someone with a clear mental and physical decline is fit to run this country.
(03-25-2021, 07:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm looking at everything objectively here and not just assuming that someone with a clear mental and physical decline is fit to run this country.

That's one hell of a joke, there, Brad. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(03-25-2021, 07:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm looking at everything objectively here and not just assuming that someone with a clear mental and physical decline is fit to run this country.

Pfft.
(03-25-2021, 08:08 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That's one hell of a joke, there, Brad. LOL

Explain to me how he's not on a mental decline.

Show me where any other President in the history of the country has waited this long to have a press conference and then had to have pre-screened questions asked so he could read the answers off a sheet of paper.