Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boxer Briefs
...are the only acceptable form of men's under garments. Anything else is shameful on adult men and full cut briefs are the male equivalent of granny panties.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 06:01 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: ...are the only acceptable form of men's under garments. Anything else is shameful on adult men and full cut briefs are the male equivalent of granny panties.

Who wears undergarments?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 06:11 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Who wears undergarments?

Commando is also an acceptable answer.
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
What about Depends?

Asking for a friend
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Hell no... I've never worn those girdle ass looking things, but regular boxers suit me just fine. Boxer briefs are just more tight whitey for your money. Super male granny panties if you will.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Once a certain age is attained, personal comfort becomes more important than fashion.
I reached that point many years ago.I used to wear pointy toed boots that hurt my feet because they looked good.
Eventually figured out comfort was way more important in all areas.
Reply/Quote
Yes. Once you reach a certain age, gravity takes its toll. If you've ever seen an old woman topless, then you know what I mean. I need something that will really support Big Willy and his buddies. ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 08:43 PM)Sabretooth Wrote: Once a certain age is attained, personal comfort becomes more important than fashion.
I reached that point many years ago.I used to wear pointy toed boots that hurt my feet because they looked good.
Eventually figured out comfort was way more important in all areas.
I just want to know at what point in a man's life does this comfort level become acceptable.

[Image: th?id=OIP.4Ut2La7eleZQoSOIwbYhawEsEd&pid...=170&h=163]

I just never understood suspenders.  You can't wear a belt?  Might as well get some damn sweatpants.

It's even funnier if a hipster wears them...  with skinny f*ckin' jeans.

[Image: th?id=OIP.SJjZf05d-6rlyaz8hprw0wDMEy&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 06:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What about Depends?

Asking for a friend

It depends.

Reply/Quote
Boxer briefs are the best of both worlds. The look and feel of boxers, but the comforting support of briefs.

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 08:52 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I need something that will really support Big Willy and his buddies.  ThumbsUp

Ms Zona told me a thimble and dental floss should suffice. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 08:52 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Yes. Once you reach a certain age, gravity takes its toll. If you've ever seen an old woman topless, then you know what I mean. I need something that will really support Big Willy and his buddies. ThumbsUp

That's just gravity.... And time's cruel slaughter.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 08:58 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Boxer briefs are the best of both worlds. The look and feel of boxers, but the comforting support of briefs.

They look like cutoff long johns... Which they are.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 09:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ms Zona told me a thimble and dental floss should suffice. 

Oh that's rep.   Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 09:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ms Zona told me a thimble and dental floss should suffice. 

Yes. She uses those to sew them up. Big Willy gets excited around her and bursts the seams of the boxer/briefs sometimes. Wink
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 08:54 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I just want to know at what point in a man's life does this comfort level become acceptable.

[Image: th?id=OIP.4Ut2La7eleZQoSOIwbYhawEsEd&pid...=170&h=163]

I just never understood suspenders.  You can't wear a belt?  Might as well get some damn sweatpants.

It's even funnier if a hipster wears them...  with skinny f*ckin' jeans.

[Image: th?id=OIP.SJjZf05d-6rlyaz8hprw0wDMEy&pid...=300&h=300]
The age varies per individual, its whenever a person decides their comfort is more important than how society views them ThumbsUp .
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 07:35 PM)jason Wrote: Hell no... I've never worn those girdle ass looking things, but regular boxers suit me just fine. Boxer briefs are just more tight whitey for your money. Super male granny panties if you will.

Yup, boxers or commando for me.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I hate boxers. I don't like my manhood being that free, flopping around everywhere. Plus more chance of it being unintentionally squashed when I sit or cross my legs.

I don't like boxer briefs because they just feel ... wrong.

Briefs are what I like and no amount of underwear-shaming will get me to change.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Meh.

I just tape everything to my knee and call it good.
Reply/Quote
Boxer briefs are the way to go.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote