Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brady not impressed with Flowers interception
"I got hit, guy was laying on the ground and the ball landed in his arms...."  (2:00 mark)

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 11:01 PM)casear2727 Wrote: "I got hit, guy was laying on the ground and the ball went into his arms...."  (2:00 mark)

I have great respect for Tom Brady the QB, Tom Brady the man though is a douche bag. He is a very sore loser. He barely shook Joe's hand, what a loser of a person.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
That doesn’t sound like Flowers INT.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Yeah? Well I’m not impressed with Brady’s 4 straight turnovers on 4 straight possessions.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I don't see Brady saying anything wrong there. He directly blamed himself for the 2 fumbles and 1 INT. He simply pointed out what happened on the other INT. I do believe he was talking about the Pratt INT instead of the Flowers INT
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Sounds like Pratt's INT because Flowers was incredible in my book.

Pratts was nice though and in fast motion thought like the announcers did that it hit the ground.

That hit was just his old buddy Ossai saying hi to him again.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 11:06 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That doesn’t sound like Flowers INT.

Yeah that was the Pratt INT. I thought that thing bounced off the ground for sure but it was a good pick.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 11:14 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Sounds like Pratt's INT because Flowers was incredible in my book.

Pratts was nice though and in fast motion thought like the announcers did that it hit the ground.

Either way what a D-bag answer.

Could be Pratt's for sure, Tom was definitely a little salty.

Reply/Quote
Think it hurt him a little inside saying that Joe was a really good QB and immediately said thanks while walking off.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 11:15 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yeah that was the Pratt INT. I thought that thing bounced off the ground for sure but it was a good pick.

I was positive it hit the ground. Must have been his arm.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The entire time he's thinking why didn't I stay retired ?
Reply/Quote
The Cincinnati defense was on Tom Brady like Deshaun Watson on a massage therapist.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 11:14 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Sounds like Pratt's INT because Flowers was incredible in my book.

(12-18-2022, 11:20 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I was positive it hit the ground. Must have been his arm.

Me too; in real time, looked 100% like it hit the ground..,. but nope!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
His ex wife is currently getting her legs blown off by a Jiu-Jitsu expert which is primarily work done on the floor then he gets his old arse picked by Pratt who was also laying on the deck.

In conclusion Tom Brady is bitter and he hates people laying down
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 11:20 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I was positive it hit the ground. Must have been his arm.

I was thinking it could get overturned on review, but that it had to be called INT on the field and not incomplete.  I was happy to see the first replay confirm it as such, and even more so to hear they called it on the field correctly.
Reply/Quote
Just like Joe is not impressed with Tom.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 11:03 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have great respect for Tom Brady the QB, Tom Brady the man though is a douche bag. He is a very sore loser. He barely shook Joe's hand, what a loser of a person.

Amen. 

As a person, a huge d!ck and a huge douche. 

They cheated on a couple titles & he got super lucky on the tuck rule, the Seahawks not giving it to Lynch, and ATL not just runningit and kick the FG (thiugh props for the comeback from 28-3). 

Still, the greatest QB of his era for sure. But I won't say GOAT given the cheating & lucky ones.  I'll go Otto Graham (10 championship games in 10 seasons, 7 tities), Montana, or Unitas for GOAT. 
Reply/Quote
Did he talk about the one Bates dropped.
Reply/Quote
Though the play he is talking about (getting hit) is the Pratt pick.
Reply/Quote
Brady threw so many interceptions he even threw one to a Bengals fan with 55 sec left in the 4th quarter {back of endzone}.
Reply/Quote