Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals not making FA announcements

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Some big announcement in the wings???
Reply/Quote
Hmm...This makes me think there's something that hasn't been linked.

If they posted that only for them to talk Reader and Waynes...that's a little anti-climactic.

They're both obviously great signings, but we already know about them.

Hopefully, this post isn't baiting haha.
Reply/Quote
Probably just referring to making official announcements. They like to pump up any signing we make, so the ones so far will probably get treated with a lot of excitement by hobspin.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't believe this is anything more than making the official announcements of the guys we already know signed. There isn't a big announcement forthcoming.
Reply/Quote
Yea, all teams are doing things like this (maybe not as creative) but this is how they are getting around league rules right now.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 12:40 PM)Au165 Wrote: Yea, all teams are doing things like this (maybe not as creative) but this is how they are getting around league rules right now.

I gotta feel for the guy who runs the Bengals social media.  I can't even imagine how much abuse that poor schlub has taken during FA in the past.  Now that we're having a big FA period, he can't say anything.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 11:38 AM)pally Wrote:

This is actually pretty funny. I guess Hobspin isn't the one running the Twitter page, that's for sure.

That guy is about as funny as running out of TP right now.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote