In Addition to Brandon...

[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Best Kick Returner in the league last season.

This is a big deal people, great move. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2020, 03:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Best Kick Returner in the league last season.

This is a big deal people, great move. Rock On

Great news...we need to retain some Sizzle in the return game and this dude proved that he was  a steal a few yrs ago.  He was also good in limited action on the D unit too.
Reply/Quote
Solid move. Guys that are useful in multiple capacities are great to have around.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I like it.
Reply/Quote
earned it
Reply/Quote
I like Alex Erickson but . . . if someone steps up on punt returns, I'm afraid he's gone. This is a a good re-sign.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I hope he's able to return to form after his injury last year. Loved watching his runs..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Could mean the end of the line for Shawn Williams
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2020, 03:26 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Great news...we need to retain some Sizzle in the return game and this dude proved that he was  a steal a few yrs ago.  He was also good in limited action on the D unit too.

True that, some nice pass break ups by Wilson at Safety last season saw 2 in one game alone.

Wilson can also play RB in a pinch, great versatile grab. Have to give Darrin Simmons some more props for this pick and 
coaching him up.
Reply/Quote
Was hoping it was a multi year deal.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2020, 04:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Could mean the end of the line for Shawn Williams

I agree ! Ship him to Minnesota for a late round pick next year! I'm sure Zimmer would take him !
Reply/Quote
This is a huge resigning
It's imperative we give the new QB the best staring field positon he can get .
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2020, 08:38 PM)impactplaya Wrote: This is a huge resigning
It's imperative we give the new QB the best starting field position he can get .

This is the one thing from the Marvin era that bugged the hell out of me. Jermaine Lewis had a BIG hand in getting that 2000 Ravens team to the Super Bowl with a crap offense and Marvin never filled that role in Cincinnati. One of Bill Parcells biggest pet peeves in coaching was losing the hidden yardage battle. Marvin didn't learn that lesson. Hopefully Taylor sees it as a priority.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Nice, hope he can stay healthy!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Sweet !
Reply/Quote
Dude kept us excited when there wasn’t much to root for. He’s family now. Well, until he stops the exciting runs, then he’s like a 4th cousin.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2020, 03:58 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I like Alex Erickson but . . . if someone steps up on punt returns, I'm afraid he's gone. This is a a good re-sign.

I think if we packaged Dalton with Erikson, Bill Billichek would cough up a first rounder in the 2021 draft.  JK

Glad Wilson wanted to come back. With Fedj gone, we need depth at safety.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote