Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breitbart Passes Off Photo Of Cleveland Cavaliers Parade As Trump Rally
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/breitbart-trump-rally-cavaliers-parade-misleading-photo

Quote:Breitbart Passes Off Photo Of Cleveland Cavaliers Parade As Trump Rally

It seems conservatives still have Cleveland on the brain.

Breitbart News posted a photo Wednesday alongside an article headlined "Trump's Jacksonville Rally Draws 15,000" that actually showed a crowd during a celebratory parade for the Cleveland Cavaliers winning the NBA finals this year.

Washington Examiner reporter T. Becket Adams pointed out on Twitter that the photo was a cropped version of one published by CNN following the Cavaliers' victory parade in June:

[/url]
[Image: Co-v1h4UsAAx0wa.jpg:small][Image: Co-v2iMUEAAkPAD.jpg:small]

Quote:

Follow
[Image: vHA26Zcs_normal.jpg]T. Becket Adams 

@BecketAdams
LOL. Okay, guys.

(h/t @ConradKaz)
10:05 PM - 3 Aug 2016

•  

•  4,4834,483 Retweets

• [url=https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=761020253136715776] 4,5234,523 likes

Breitbart has since switched the photo out of the article for one of Trump walking onto the stage at the Florida rally and appended this clarification: "UPDATE: A photograph that was incorrectly attributed on social media to the rally in Jacksonville has been removed."
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Meh, big deal.. Both sides do it, right?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-04-2016, 09:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Meh, big deal..  Both sides do it, right?

No?

Oh, and Breitbart did it twice in a couple days.

Yesterday there was a todo about the media "lying" about how few people showed up at Clinton's speech in Oklahoma.  I shared a video and story from the local news showing all the people lined up outside to get in and it was deleted.
It's a glorified blog. Who cares?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(08-04-2016, 10:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's a glorified blog. Who cares?

All the people who use it as a source for their opinions and proof for their positions sadly.
(08-04-2016, 10:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: All the people who use it as a source for their opinions and proof for their positions sadly.

I think you are mistaken. The people who really know what the site is don't care. And the people that actually swallow the bull shit they push won't care that they lie.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Breitbart has a ton of writers don't they?

Can we see the original article?
(08-04-2016, 10:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: All the people who use it as a source for their opinions and proof for their positions sadly.

They don't care if it lies. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(08-04-2016, 10:43 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I think you are mistaken. The people who really know what the site is don't care. And the people that actually swallow the bull shit they push won't care that they lie.

Oh I know you're right...but too many people believe it.  I always hope one will open their eyes.
(08-04-2016, 10:51 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Breitbart has a ton of writers don't they?

Can we see the original article?

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/03/trumps-jacksonville-rally-draws-15000/

Good luck with that site...it's a hell hole.

They issued a "correction" at the bottom of the article.
(08-04-2016, 11:09 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: They don't care if it lies. 

I do.  And I'd like to wake up at least one person.  
in breitbart's defense, it ain't often you get to use a photo of happy people in Cleveland.

but, yeah. I think most people realize it's just right leaning propaganda telling people what they want to hear. Like fox, its infotainment.
This is bad...Not nearly as bad as NBC editing Zimmerman video but somewhat close.
--------------------------------------------------------

Stupid liberal media rigging the whole thing against doctor general professor saint Trump. Dudes a freaking war hero with a purple heart. Probably a bunch of dumb ass crying babies only lord trump would justifiably demolish pulling this shit.