Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring back the old jerseys!
Does anyone else like the old jerseys better than the new ones?
Reply/Quote
I like the color rush better than any of them. Wish they would make it our white uniforms.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 02:25 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Does anyone else like the old jerseys better than the new ones?

No.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 02:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I like the color rush better than any of them. Wish they would make it our white uniforms.

The color rush uniforms are amazing!

Our normal black and white ones...not so much.

What do you think about a white helmet with grey Bengal stripes?
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 02:25 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Does anyone else like the old jerseys better than the new ones?

Hell yes!  These new uni's with the stripe in the armpit are awful. I love the ones that Boomer used to wear in the 80's. 

I also wish these teams would change back to their 80's Uniforms

1. Jets  That dark green with the white looks way better than their throwback ones that they wear now
2. Patriots   The white, red and blue color combo with the Patriot hiking the ball is a classic
3. Broncos  The orange crush with the D on the side of the helmet was awesome.
4. Tampa Bay   The orange creamsicle!!!!  So ugly, but so classic at the same time.
Reply/Quote

I like these.
[Image: WCPO_Corey_Dillon_1507492175724_68293752...40_480.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
You know it's bad when the yearly off-season uniform thread happens after week 14.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 03:04 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You know it's bad when the yearly off-season uniform thread happens after week 14.

As if the off-season didn't start a few weeks ago...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 03:19 PM)jason Wrote: As if the off-season didn't start a few weeks ago...

That's what I meant when I said "you know it's bad". 

It's going to be a long wait just to find out Marv has been extended.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Wait, can the new jerseys still be considered new? Hmm

Edit:

In all seriousness, because we take this shit seriously - the current uniform has been worn longer than any of them with this being it's 14th season.

Reply/Quote
Silly idea, but what if Mike changed the name to the Cincinnati Marvin's and the helmet logo to this: :giggle:

Seeing how much Mike loves Marv, it wouldn't shock me if this was Marv's retirement present.

Would you guys still be fans?
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 03:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Silly idea, but what if Mike changed the name to the Cincinnati Marvin's and the helmet logo to this:  :giggle:

Seeing how much Mike loves Marv, it wouldn't shock me if this was Marv's retirement present.

Only if i can buy a version that giggled when you push a button on the face mask. 

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 03:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Silly idea, but what if Mike changed the name to the Cincinnati Marvin's and the helmet logo to this:  :giggle:

Hey, that's actually a pretty good idea.  The Marvins might just go undefeated, as the opponents will never be able to stop laughing long enough to execute a successful play against them.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
If you are talking about the old ones, as in original, then hell yes!!
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 02:33 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Hell yes!  These new uni's with the stripe in the armpit are awful. I love the ones that Boomer used to wear in the 80's. 

I also wish these teams would change back to their 80's Uniforms

1. Jets  That dark green with the white looks way better than their throwback ones that they wear now
2. Patriots   The white, red and blue color combo with the Patriot hiking the ball is a classic
3. Broncos  The orange crush with the D on the side of the helmet was awesome.
4. Tampa Bay   The orange creamsicle!!!!  So ugly, but so classic at the same time.
Reply/Quote

I like the Cincinnati Mervs!!
Reply/Quote
Get rid of the white strip down the side of the jersey and these would look pretty good.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 04:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hey, that's actually a pretty good idea.  The Marvins might just go undefeated, as the opponents will never be able to stop laughing long enough to execute a successful play against them.

Well I mean...the Cleveland Browns are named after a persons last name.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 04:22 PM)ZWP Wrote: Get rid of the white strip down the side of the jersey and these would look pretty good.

That's all I'm saying.  That stupid white piping ruins an otherwise decent jersey.  The late 90s would be good, just get rid of the keeping tiger.  That's sacrilege to some, I know.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 04:20 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I like the Cincinnati Mervs!!

Why don't we just change our beast to something mythical, like a playoff win?

The Merv Griffins ?

[Image: th?id=OIP.6XXd1D2fwvOVe7TSLySxJgHaHK&pid...=178&h=173]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote