Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bringing back fans to PBS..........why
I refuse to give the owner any of my money. Even the free money the govt is wasting!
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2021, 05:50 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The Bengals are in a difficult situation.
They have to overpay for quality outside FAs to come to the team since it's a rebuilding team and not as popular of a city compared to most other NFL cities.
For the Bengals to really get back to their winning ways, they NEED to draft well and develop their talent properly.
If you build it, they will come.

Well, we have the most important piece - which is obviously a franchise QB. We just have to spend the big money on external free agents instead of keeping our own...because 4 win teams usually dont have much talent worth paying tbh.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2021, 05:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: would anyone waste all that money to watch a team in complete disarray?

I enjoy going to football games and the Bengals are my team.   Is that not sufficient?

Why would anyone waste all that time ranting about things that they can't control on a forum?  I can make more money, I can't make more time.

Until we get into games like the end of this season I can almost always find something to enjoy in a game.  Watching Joe Burrow's first games as a Bengal is something I wouldn't have missed.  

I get that some people view even the winning seasons like a death march to an inevitable playoff loss.  I worry about that day when I get to it.  I've had many great days at the stadium over the past 28 years and I'm happy to let the sourpusses sit on the couch and scream at the TV.    
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2021, 06:42 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: He sure did Toasty 'ol boy! As a matter of fact, he stated the Bengals actually lost money going deep in the playoffs and to the Superbowl, it was longer than 20 years ago though, closer to 30.

No he didn't.

We played home playoff games during our Super bowl seasons.  we could not have lost money.  teams that go to the Super Bowl make more money.
Reply/Quote