Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brock Osweiller Blindsided At Pizza Shop
Brock Osweiller was in Arizona at a pizza place and some girl started heckling the girl(s) he was with, and he's trying to get her into the car, and pushes some other chick who was trying to fight her, and then he gets shoved:

Quote:Broncos QB Brock Osweiler is attacked by a guy outside of a pizza place -- but smartly REFUSES to fight back.
It all went down in front of Joe's Pizza in Scottsdale, AZ around 2 AM early Saturday morning -- when Brock and his crew showed up for a late night pie after watching his friend Kelley James perform at the nearby W Hotel.
During the pizza run, we're told Brock was heckled by another group -- and things got heated. One woman tries to confront Brock's wife and Brock uses a stiff arm to push her away. Brock then tries to gather his crew to get into a waiting car to leave the situation.
But one of the men in the other party didn't like that Brock made physical contact with his lady -- and shoved Brock in the back hard ... sending the QB flying toward the waiting car.
Instead of turning and fighting the guy, Osweiler -- who's on the verge of signing the biggest contract of his life -- held his crew back and ordered everyone into the car.
Cops were on scene and helped break everything up ... but the bottom line, Brock WALKED AWAY without an injury or an arrest.
Oh, and one last thing ... during the entire fracas, he NEVER fumbled the pizza box.
#GoodWork

Hats-off to Osweiller because he could have just as easily knocked this dude out, but he kept his cool. Probably a good idea since he's about to sign a huge contract.

Women are the start of all problems and could have cost him a lot of money, if he hit the guy and got sued, losses in endorsements, and potentially effecting his future contract.
Reply/Quote
Peyton Manning's comments on this situation. . .

"Never would have happened at Pappe John's"
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 03:47 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Brock Osweiller was in Arizona at a pizza place and some girl started heckling the girl(s) he was with, and he's trying to get her into the car, and pushes some other chick who was trying to fight her, and then he gets shoved:

Hats-off to Osweiller because he could have just as easily knocked this dude out, but he kept his cool.  Probably a good idea since he's about to sign a huge contract.

Women are the start of all problems and could have cost him a lot of money, if he hit the guy and got sued, losses in endorsements, and potentially effecting his future contract.

Wait a minute.  They have pizza in Arizona?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 10:42 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Peyton Manning's comments on this situation.  .  .  

lol'd
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Who heckles Brock Osweiler?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 03:47 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Brock Osweiller was in Arizona at a pizza place and some girl started heckling the girl(s) he was with, and he's trying to get her into the car, and pushes some other chick who was trying to fight her, and then he gets shoved:

Hats-off to Osweiller because he could have just as easily knocked this dude out, but he kept his cool.  Probably a good idea since he's about to sign a huge contract.

Meh, it's the NFL. As long as he didn't hit a woman, he'd be ok. What he should be more concerned about is hitting the guy and breaking bones in his hand. It's hard to sign a big contract when your throwing hand is in a cast.

(03-08-2016, 10:42 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Peyton Manning's comments on this situation.  .  .  

Awesome.

(03-08-2016, 10:46 AM)McC Wrote: Wait a minute.  They have pizza in Arizona?

Sure. And carryout places don't have to use those insulated bags to keep them warm.

(03-08-2016, 10:53 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Who heckles Brock Osweiler?

[Image: 1387749303000-manning-thumbs-up.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 11:35 AM)Benton Wrote: Meh, it's the NFL. As long as he didn't hit a woman, he'd be ok. What he should be more concerned about is hitting the guy and breaking bones in his hand. It's hard to sign a big contract when your throwing hand is in a cast.

Awesome.

Sure. And carryout places don't have to use those insulated bags to keep them warm.

That is a plus.
[Image: 1387749303000-manning-thumbs-up.jpg]
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Brock did the right thing.

Something no one has mentioned yet. Even if you look like a hero to your girl for punching out some loser you never know who has a gun anymore. A lot of shootings start out as a fist fight.

And SOME guys who carry guns are just itching for a chance to shoot some one.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 10:53 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Who heckles Brock Osweiler?

Brock Osweiler has a "crew?"
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
At least he played it smart, and didn't mess up a future NFL contract over a stupid distraction like this.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I love how his wife is escalating it.

"Say it to his face. Say it to his face." haha.

Also, apparently, pushing a woman away from your wife when she's obviously trying to start shit with her is frowned upon.

I don't really understand that.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 08:55 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I love how his wife is escalating it.

Also, apparently, pushing a woman away from your wife when she's obviously trying to start shit with her is frowned upon.

Every time I have seen the video played on TV the commentators praise Osweiller.  Anyone who looks at it logically realizes he was just trying to separate the women and did not try to hurt anyone in any way.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 08:55 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I love how his wife is escalating it.

In my experience women are VERY good at escalating situations and inspiring men to fight over nothing.  Oy.
Reply/Quote
[Image: tumblr_inline_nufqwxhmH51t3ps07_540.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 01:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Brock did the right thing.

Something no one has mentioned yet.  Even if you look like a hero to your girl for punching out some loser you never know who has a gun anymore.  A lot of shootings start out as a fist fight.

And SOME guys who carry guns are just itching for a chance to shoot some one.
Yep!
Reply/Quote
Vontaze Burfict say Brock is a pu$$y.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 10:23 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Brock Osweiler has a "crew?"

His crew sounds whack...  The Wu Tang Clan would have never allowed such buffoonery to go down.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote