Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos @ Bengals predictions
(11-26-2018, 10:06 AM)SladeX Wrote: You mean my nickname "The Matador" wasn't complimentary?

Well, crap...

Oh, I love your nickname. I just want them to have the red capes so everyone can see.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
34-3 Denver
Denver gets over 400 yards, the Bengals get less than 200

Driskel gets sacked 7 times, fumbles twice and in intercepted 3 times
Reply/Quote
This game could  will get very ugly. Lindsay will probably go for 225, 3 TD's. Our defense couldn't stop a charging snail ! Our secondary will be sucked up trying to help so Keenum will have Heuerman and Sanders wide open.

Broncos: 41

Bengals: 13
Reply/Quote
Driskel throws 6 TDs and runs for 4.

Afterwards he runs up to the camera and calls Elway "My Little Pony Bitchface" and moonwalks out of shot.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I predict we see more Driskel, Ross, and Tate then we bargained for.
Reply/Quote
I predict a very long 3 hours.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 09:23 PM)Stewy Wrote: 34-3 Denver
Denver gets over 400 yards, the Bengals get less than 200

Driskel gets sacked 7 times, fumbles twice and in intercepted 3 times

That's pretty bleak.

Reply/Quote
I predict another loss, but at least I get to watch a different QB try to avoid it. I'm only watching because I want to see Driskell.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
I predict Ross will get the ball thrown to his direction 15 times. But will drop 2. Run 5 wrong routes. 5 will be batted away. One will be pick 6 the other way and he will end up with 2 catches for 11 yards n TD. And goodberry on Twitter will do back slips n say Ross is a star in the making. Bengals 21. Broncos more than 21. Marvin will say we gotta play better. Dalton will still give a stupid pre game speech in street clothes n Michael Johnson will have as much impact as myself on Sunday. Good times.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 02:57 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: I predict Ross will get the ball thrown to his direction 15 times. But will drop 2. Run 5 wrong routes. 5 will be batted away. One will be pick 6 the other way and he will end up with 2 catches for 11 yards n TD. And goodberry on Twitter will do back slips n say Ross is a star in the making. Bengals 21. Broncos more than 21. Marvin will say we gotta play better. Dalton will still give a stupid pre game speech in street clothes n Michael Johnson will have as much impact as myself on Sunday. Good times.

Strange prediction. Ross has been looking better and better each week.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 03:13 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Strange prediction. Ross has been looking better and better each week.

Hmm. He had 3 catches for 31 the last game in which we were behind the whole game. The game before he had 2 for 27 yards. Game before that 2 for 39 yards. N the game before that he was hurt. And the chiefs game he had zero catches. Yep. He’s looking like a star improving by leaps n bounds every week.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 02:46 AM)Shady Wrote: I predict another loss, but at least I get to watch a different QB try to avoid it. I'm only watching because I want to see Driskell.

I'm kinda excited to see if Driskell can get something going with Boyd, Tate, and Ross. 
Reply/Quote
Hi guys. Broncos fan here. I feel your pain.

Looks like an evenly matched contest between a couple of middle-of-the-road teams, both of which have been hit hard with injuries (the Bengals probably moreso). Denver usually struggles on the road anywhere east of Chicago.

The Broncos defense has been giving up tons of yardage recently, both in the air and on the ground, but they've had some success since their bye week in generating takeaways.

The offense has been limited to a few explosive plays by Sanders and Lindsey. Not much else going on there, but at least they've cut down on turnovers the past three weeks. I think you'll see a very conservative approach through the first three quarters, or until Denver falls 13 points behind, whichever happens first.

It's probably a "must win" for Vance Joseph. Most people think that if Denver finishes at 7-9 or worse, he's gone when the season is over.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 03:27 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Hmm. He had 3 catches for 31 the last game in which we were behind the whole game. The game before he had 2 for 27 yards. Game before that 2 for 39 yards. N the game before that he was hurt. And the chiefs game he had zero catches. Yep. He’s looking like a star improving by leaps n bounds every week.

Yeah, let’s completely ignore all the TD’s he’s scoring (3 in the last 3 games), and the fact that he’s doing things that we hadn’t previously seen from him like fighting for contested balls and going up over DB’s to make catches. All that matters is Yds after all.

Reply/Quote
Broncos 30
Bengals 0

Bengals have worst D in NFL and without Dalton, Green, the Left Tackle, Eifert, Probably the worst offense in NFL now.

Good chance Bengals don't win another game. 0-8 after the bye week.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 03:46 AM)treee Wrote: I'm kinda excited to see if Driskell can get something going with Boyd, Tate, and Ross. 

Here is where we are different.  I watch every game.  I refuse to watch this one.  I am not going to waste my Sundays on such an awful team. The worst D in NFL now has the worst offense in NFL.  Anything I do Sundays the rest of the year will be better than watching this.  The Raiders are improving, so I see Bengals going 0-8 after the bye week for a 5-11 season.  They won't beat Chargers, Steelers. They won't win at Cleveland. They won't beat Broncos D and running game.  They probably don't beat Raiders.   

The window of opportunity for the 2011 to 2015 Bengals has now been slammed shut.  It is over.  3 bad years in a row.  BUNGLES, they have returned to being the BUNGLES.  I can't get excited over that.  I think Ohio State has a chance against Northwestern to win Big 10.  That I will watch.  As for BUNGLES, they are just a waste of time rest of the year.  They have more beatings coming.  Rivers and Big Ben will light up the score board.  On Fantasy Football, I picked up Broncos D on teams that I could.  Denver will control Time Of Possession easy.  Our D won't stop Denver, but Denver D sure will stop our second string offense. Mixon and Bernard gains no yards and with Green injured, Ross gimpy, Boyd covered against Denver D.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I predict I will watch the first half to see how driskell does. I will leave at half time in utter disgust and go to my neighbor’s to watch nfl red zone where I can enjoy real nfl football and cheer on my fantasy football teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I could see Driskell coming out all hyped up, and the team and young guys feed off of him, and play like superstars for an early and surprising 14-0 lead for the Bengals. It will be on all the game breaks about how good he is doing and how there could be an upset in the making. Then Marvin will do something Marvin-ish, and the Bengals will give up points with :08 seconds left before half, and it will be all downhill after Denver makes their half time adjustments, and the Bengals....well...we have to relax and do our jobs.....Denver 30-21.
Reply/Quote
No longer interested. Even I've finally gotten tired of the Marv show. Such a stale act.
Reply/Quote
I'll say we manage a touchdown. Maybe an additional field goal (though that may be a bit optimistic)

So
Broncos: 28
Bengals: 10
Reply/Quote