Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos @ Bengals predictions
(11-28-2018, 12:02 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: No longer interested.  Even I've finally gotten tired of the Marv show.  Such a stale act.

It's like being forced to watch a very bad movie for the 16th time and you know how everything is going to end and how bad it sucks the entire time.

You've just got to laugh
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, another arse whooping this week. Broncos 35 Bengals 10
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
A few weeks ago I said I would pick the Bengals to lose no matter what. I changed my mind.

Bengals win 24-21
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
The Bengals need to lose out n draft a quarterback n start over. New qb , new coach n go from there. Dalton, Marvin era is over let’s move on.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 01:04 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: The Bengals need to lose out n draft a quarterback n start over. New qb , new coach n go from there. Dalton, Marvin era is over let’s move on.

You know damn well we won’t do either of those things even if we lose out though. Marvin will be back, and we’ll draft an injured OG or TE.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 04:00 AM)Bronco Fan Wrote: Hi guys. Broncos fan here. I feel your pain.  

Looks like an evenly matched contest between a couple of middle-of-the-road teams, both of which have been hit hard with injuries (the Bengals probably moreso). Denver usually struggles on the road anywhere east of Chicago.

The Broncos defense has been giving up tons of yardage recently, both in the air and on the ground, but they've had some success since their bye week in generating takeaways.

The offense has been limited to a few explosive plays by Sanders and Lindsey. Not much else going on there, but at least they've cut down on turnovers the past three weeks. I think you'll see a very conservative approach through the first three quarters, or until Denver falls 13 points behind, whichever happens first.

It's probably a "must win" for Vance Joseph. Most people think that if Denver finishes at 7-9 or worse, he's gone when the season is over.

We have become so bad, we think everyone will destroy us.  Getting pounded by Cleveland at home, was perhaps the final nail.
Reply/Quote
Sad truth is I hope we get creamed badly. Utterly embarrassed....Marvin has to go & we all know any meaningless wins will prompt Mike Brown to bring him back again. So we might as well lose out.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 01:04 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: The Bengals need to lose out n draft a quarterback n start over.  New qb , new coach n go from there.    Dalton, Marvin era is over let’s move on.

No one worth taking this year. That's all the Bengals need is another Klingler/Akili fiasco.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 09:23 PM)Stewy Wrote: 34-3 Denver
Denver gets over 400 yards, the Bengals get less than 200

Driskel gets sacked 7 times, fumbles twice and in intercepted 3 times

(11-28-2018, 01:07 AM)BengalChris Wrote: That's pretty bleak.

Yes.  But you didn't call it unrealistic.  hehe
Reply/Quote
Actually we honestly could win this with Green back
Reply/Quote
I actually think they win this week with AJ playing. They use a bunch of bootlegs and sprint outs to get Driskel on the move and where he is comfortable cutting the field in half making easy reads. I think going forward teams take that away and it's not as pretty, but I do think we get the upset this week.
Reply/Quote
I predict Cedric Ogbuehi starts at LT and gives up 100 sacks and retires after the game to become a bull fighter. I predict Marvin defers the opening kickoff, Denver scores on the opening drive and then Marvin claps.
Reply/Quote
I’ll probably watch the first couple drives to see what Driskel has, but Von Miller will probably have 8 sacks...so likely a loss
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 05:19 PM)Stewy Wrote: Yes.  But you didn't call it unrealistic.  hehe

No I didn't. Just hoping it's not that bad. Hope is all that's left when it comes to the Bengals ever getting it done while Mike Brown is still alive.

Reply/Quote
Heard Green is back this week. The arse whooping won't be so bad. Denver 35 Bengals 20 just like last week.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Marvin fixes the defense

Bengals 9
Donkeys 7
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2018, 03:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Marvin fixes the defense

Bengals   9
Donkeys  7

Man, that's a low score Fred. As the 32nd ranked defense in the league (per fanduel) I'm gonna say 31-21 Bronco's. Sure we have two 5-6 teams going at it and Denver is ranked 25th in Defense in the league, but I just don't see this game low scoring nor us capable of winning under ML. Plus, Denver had a good game plan against the Steelers. They're gonna bring it.

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 10:10 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Cincinnati quit on the season against the Chiefs.  The Bengals will go 5-11.  

Donkeys 42
Tigers   3

Cincinnati Bengals----31

Denver    28

Jeff Driskel will ball out all game and this team will be pumped up to win.
Reply/Quote
Changing my prediction I think we win
Reply/Quote
Other than the 45 Denver hung on Arizona, the Broncos have scored 27, 20, 14, 23, 16, 20, 23, 17, 23 and 24. That's just slightly over 20 per game. With the Bengals issues on D, I'd give Denver 27 in this one, but it's an 11 am game for us and on the road, so I'll say 20.

No idea what to expect out of Driskel, but the Broncos haven't performed that well against mobile QBs, Green is a tremendous threat and Mixon will get his yards. So I'll say 24.

Bengals 24-20 and the Broncos brace for their first back-to-back losing seasons since 1970.
Reply/Quote