Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos @ Bengals predictions
24-13 Broncos

Andy gets the shit beat out of him while the offensive line continues in its dominating ways. Paul Alexander gets extension after O-Line performance.
Reply/Quote
4-2 Bengals and it shall forever be known as the "Safety game".
And then we'll all be doing the

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 08:29 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: 4-2 Bengals and it shall forever be known as the "Safety game".
And then we'll all be doing the

Gawwd I hate you!!  HAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!  
Reply/Quote
We come back from yet another ref decided lost. Marvin realizes we can't just sit and wait for our opponent to make a mistake.

27-20 Bengals

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 06:12 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: A little early for this shit.  Let us boil in the anger of yesterdays game for a day or two...

Nope.

Shock - Complain - Assess - Accept - Move on.

Took me a few hours to decompress. Did not look at any of the whining or Steeler related threads.

Reply/Quote
27 - 16

Bengals defense rises to the occasion and Boyd scores first TD
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 08:50 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Nope.

Shock - Complain - Assess - Accept - Move on.

Took me a few hours to decompress. Did not look at any of the whining or Steeler related threads.

Well, aren't you just some kind of special freakin' optimist..  Hilarious

Seriously, just let us vent.  I'll be good, come game day.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 09:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, aren't you just some kind of special freakin' optimist..  Hilarious

Seriously, just let us vent.  I'll be good, come game day.

You're talking to a self-avowed shitsburgh bandwagoner.  No use. 
Reply/Quote
Do not usually make game predictions but I will give the new players and new OC 4 games before predicting playoff possibilities.

With the Broncos on Sunday and a short week with the Dolphins, a team the Bengals have struggled against lately, and a big stage game, that they also struggle with, they could easily end up 0-4.

If that happens and Pitt and Baltimore end up 4-0 ... aye yi yi yi!
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 09:55 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Do not usually make game predictions but I will give the new players and new OC 4 games before predicting playoff possibilities.

With the Broncos on Sunday and a short week with the Dolphins, a team the Bengals have struggled against lately, and a big stage game, that they also struggle with, they could easily end up 0-4.

If that happens and Pitt and Baltimore end up 4-0 ... aye yi yi yi!

Except for the fact that they are 1-1 right now so 0-4 is impossible.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 09:44 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You're talking to a self-avowed shitsburgh bandwagoner.  No use. 

Ok. Sure.

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:16 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Except for the fact that they are 1-1 right now so 0-4 is impossible.

I stand corrected. They did win 23-22 against the Jets.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 100+ yards rushing we win 23 - 17

Bengals turn in their 2016 normal 40 or so yards we lose 27 - 16

We can't play this defense with only one pitch and to be totally honest I'm not sure our run game can be fixed until Bodine and PA are gone.
Reply/Quote
17-16 Bengals. I can't see the Cincinnati offense scoring more points than that.
Reply/Quote
17-13 Bengals. Don't think Denvers offense is very good but don't have much faith in ours either.
Reply/Quote
I more or less expect 4 FGs from Nugent. Hopefully there will be a TD or two to go with that.

No predict of the final outcome though.

Reply/Quote
Line struggles. Can't get into the endzone. Defense gets a TD but we lose this one 17-10
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 07:50 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Arguably 3rd best defensive player and I wouldn't even put him that high.

He definitely makes a difference and is a BIG contributor though.

I think a case can be made for Burfict or Geno being the best, but nobody else.

Reply/Quote
Bengals some how win home opener against Super Bowl Champs....Go to 2-1 on the season.....Bengals WIN in THE JUNGLE.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 07:50 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Arguably 3rd best defensive player and I wouldn't even put him that high.

He definitely makes a difference and is a BIG contributor though.

I don't see how he's not the best defensive player we have. The defense always plays waaaay better when he's on the field. If you look at the defense last year when he played and when he was out Its a ridiculous improvement when he's on the field.
Reply/Quote