Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos @ Bengals predictions
(09-20-2016, 06:02 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I don't see how he's not the best defensive player we have. The defense always plays waaaay better when he's on the field. If you look at the defense last year when he played and when he was out Its a ridiculous improvement when he's on the field.

I agree. Probably a 1 & 1A situation with him and Geno though. Then everyone else. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
It appears they are still not making any attempts to fix the O-Line, especially Center, so I'm afraid we will lose another one. 21-17 Broncos.
Reply/Quote
28-14 Bengals
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Broncos 10
Reply/Quote
20-14 Bengals
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
I didn't take the time to read all of page 2, but if nobody else has mentioned this, I just saw last night on MNF at the bottom of the screen that DeMarcus Ware is having surgery on his arm and expects to miss 4-5 weeks, so I guess that helps a bit for this week...
Reply/Quote
I think this game will start a run that will take us all the way up to NE, where our will will be tested once again.

28-24 Bengals

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 24 - 20
Reply/Quote
I fully expect to see the Bengals beat the Broncos. Not only is it our home opener, but we usually play well the game after a loss especially when that loss is to a divisional rival.

I don't expect our offense to blow the Broncos out of the water (there's no doubt that they still have a Super Bowl caliber defense), but I do expect our defense to do a better job against Denver's O than they did against the Steelers (which they did a really good job of for MOST of the game).
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
The over under is 41, I believe the last 4 (could
Be 6) Broncos game have hit the under.

Don't see how some are predicting some of these very high scores 35-28, 26-24, etc
Reply/Quote
Bengals 19-18
Reply/Quote
I want Bengals to WIN.....but.....If we don't get the running game going, Bengals will get clobbered....At some point defenses are going to notice we aren't even trying to run, and they will just tee off on Dalton until he is in the hospital like Carson...If we only run a few times against Denver as we did Jets and Steelers, we could get killed.....Come on Zampese, you have to run more, and not just that delayed hand off garbage. MORE POWER RUNNING NEEDED.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 03:08 PM)kevin Wrote: I want Bengals to WIN.....but.....If we don't get the running game going, Bengals will get clobbered....At some point defenses are going to notice we aren't even trying to run, and they will just tee off on Dalton until he is in the hospital like Carson...If we  only run a few times against Denver as we did Jets and Steelers, we could get killed.....Come on Zampese, you have to run more, and not just that delayed hand off garbage. MORE POWER RUNNING NEEDED.

Certainly won't be easy.  The Broncos currently lead the league giving up only 3.3 yards per carry.  For comparison, the Jets are currently 3rd at 3.6 yards per carry, while the Steelers are 6th at 3.8.  
Reply/Quote
Broncos 27
Bengals 13
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 08:19 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Broncos 27
Bengals 13

It seems about right (and it's also under 41).  Just have a bad feeling about this one and the season in general.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 03:54 PM)NKYRob Wrote: Certainly won't be easy.  The Broncos currently lead the league giving up only 3.3 yards per carry.  For comparison, the Jets are currently 3rd at 3.6 yards per carry, while the Steelers are 6th at 3.8.  

Yeah, I'm not sure the Broncos are the team you want to start establishing the run against.  As the week goes on, I feel less and less confident about this game.  Something tells me Von Miller is going to have a performance reminiscent of the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
We get smoked.  Our OLine gets dominated by a real NFL caliber DLine.  Andy gets a concussion.  AJ Green blows his Achilles.  I'm not even going to mention our Defense, but you get the picture.

Broncos- 31

Bengals- 16
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
24-14 Win, we dominate on defense and get some short fields on Denver and win a big one
Reply/Quote
I was close the first 2 weeks. Lets see how I do tomorrow.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24

horsies 14
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote