Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos pursuing McCarron?
Reply/Quote
Well that's interesting I wonder what Aggressive for them means

Constantly calling? or an hard to refuse offer.

If its for something that can help us this year like an Offensive Tackle... I'm all for it. if for a pick next year... unless our OL gels we might be better off with a Competent Backup on the roster
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 11:18 AM)Bengalholic Wrote:

I feel like this is just going to get our hopes up and this is what ultimately will happen...

[Image: 17441.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd take a 1st Round pick and Payton Lynch or Siemian to be our backup QB.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 11:22 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'd take a 1st Round pick and Payton Lynch or Siemian to be our backup QB.

LOL but they have both those QBs and think our Backup is better... so we don't want either of those QBs
Reply/Quote
Another reporter says it's false, so who the hell knows? 

Edit: Jim O also says the Bengals aren't shopping McCarron.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 11:23 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: LOL but they have both those QBs and think our Backup is better... so we don't want either of those QBs

What would we do as a backup? Jeff Driskel is horrible.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 11:24 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Another reporter says it's false, so who the hell knows? 

Edit: Jim O also says the Bengals aren't shopping McCarron.

Usually when teams deny trade rumors the trade happens. Haha
Reply/Quote
However, two obstacles could hold up any possible deal, Clough said, among which is that as many as seven other teams also have interest in McCarron.

http://1043thefan.com/159756/broncos-pursuing-trade-mccarron/
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 11:26 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: What would we do as a backup? Jeff Driskel is horrible.

Not trade McCarron for anything less than a Starter on OL

draft pick next year wont help that.  

Christian Ponder or Shaun Hill

both have starting experience
Reply/Quote
#1. Why is Denver looking at a back up QB? They already have 2 decent QBs going neck and neck already. It doesn't make any sense. Nah, I don't buy it. Smoke and mirrors folks, smoke and mirrors.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Sounds like it's been debunked. They did just spend a 1st round on a qb, so they aren't likely ready to give up on him yet. Nice thought tho.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 11:40 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: #1. Why is Denver looking at a back up QB?  They already have 2 decent QBs going neck and neck already.  It doesn't make any sense.  Nah, I don't buy it. Smoke and mirrors folks, smoke and mirrors.

(08-09-2017, 11:42 AM)jj22 Wrote: Sounds like it's been debunked. They did just spend a 1st round on a qb, so they aren't likely ready to give up on him yet. Nice thought tho.

This.
Reply/Quote
Denver will get AJ McCarron
Cincinnati will get a First Round Pick in next years draft, a conditional Second Round pick and Von Miller after Denver extends him for three years and pays his contract so Bengals get him for free for next three years.

That's the only way Mike Brown will do a trade or for $10,000,000.00
Reply/Quote
...or if Denver offers us a shark with a laser beam attached to it's head.
Reply/Quote
Not buying it until it happens.

He will walk as a FA and we will be left holding an empty bag.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 12:34 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Not buying it until it happens.

If people like Cutler had a hard time finding a team I don't think McCarron has too much of a chance of being anything other than a backup. I bet he will hit FA and then sign back with us as a backup, or gets picked up by another team... as a backup.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 12:34 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Not buying it until it happens.

Compensatory Pick = Our Super bowl Win!

Break out the champagne! 4th round compensatory pick!
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 11:23 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: LOL but they have both those QBs and think our Backup is better... so we don't want either of those QBs

Well it isn't going to happen.

But if you got a first and one of them
To be a backup you are good.
Reply/Quote
Maybe there was some truth to this as Elway just got extremely heated by report. A reaction the media hasn't seen with regards to any other Bronco's rumor. Quote "not sure why this disserved such heated response from Elway".

When I say some truth, sounds like it def isn't happening, but something was clearly there by Elway's "Fake News" attack out of nowhere on media rumor of trade possibility.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote