Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Browning's girlfriend goes viral
(01-11-2024, 12:22 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: She’s a very attractive girl and I appreciate her being excited to see her BF play.  However, I don’t know why some of these young ladies feel the need to show as much of themselves as they do on their social media. Maybe I’m old school but her body suit just looks like a “look at me” thing/cry for attention.

I always told my daughter that no self respecting woman acts or dresses like a slut. My daughter is now 28 & has had 1 boyfriend & never shows any skin, we live in Florida. So many women have zero self respect, just narcissism just like a lot of men. 
WTS, Niles is hot.
Reply/Quote
Our QBs sure have good taste in women.. intelligent and hotties.
Reply/Quote
She can wear what she wants, but I’m guessing this was the plan all along.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 01:26 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Hilarious

That made me laugh. Yeah, she is a pretty lady with a nice bod. I thought she would go viral the first time I saw her.

Jake is a lucky man. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Good for her. She was able to go viral while obviously having a good time as well. 
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 02:17 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: I always told my daughter that no self respecting woman acts or dresses like a slut. My daughter is now 28 & has had 1 boyfriend & never shows any skin, we live in Florida. So many women have zero self respect, just narcissism just like a lot of men. 
WTS, Niles is hot.

[Image: 76a36f82-7ba9-4953-9ec0-922a41aa2be2_text.gif]

So what do you classify as slutty? 'cause what she's wearing is NOT slutty at all.

A bunch of disrespectful posts ITT: you can talk about someone's looks without sleaze and with class, FFS.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 02:59 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Good for her. She was able to go viral while obviously having a good time as well. 

Love how full our stadium is now and how everyone has such a great time, even after we are eliminated from the Playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 02:17 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: I always told my daughter that no self respecting woman acts or dresses like a slut. My daughter is now 28 & has had 1 boyfriend & never shows any skin, we live in Florida. So many women have zero self respect, just narcissism just like a lot of men. 
WTS, Niles is hot.

How much skin are you seeing? i see a full body suit.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 04:20 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: "you serious Clark?" 
Disrespectful posts? FFS
Wearing sh!t to get people to look at you because you know you're going to be on TV IS sleaze. 
You can be sleazy & not be slutty?
You have any daughters?

According to your logic...Joey B is a slut.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 04:22 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: How much skin are you seeing? i see a full body suit.

That is what I see, it is just tight lol
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 12:22 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: She’s a very attractive girl and I appreciate her being excited to see her BF play.  However, I don’t know why some of these young ladies feel the need to show as much of themselves as they do on their social media. Maybe I’m old school but her body suit just looks like a “look at me” thing/cry for attention.

Mission Accomplished 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 04:20 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: "you serious Clark?" 
Disrespectful posts? FFS
Wearing sh!t to get people to look at you because you know you're going to be on TV IS sleaze. 
You can be sleazy & not be slutty?
You have any daughters?

1. I wasn't referring to your post as disrespectful (even though it is, as it is casting judgement), it was the others mentioning onlyfans and other BS. But my GIF seems to have been 100% apt, if that's your reaction.
2. 'holic covered that in his post. You can do it for ATTENTION, but it doesn't make it sleazy or slutty.
3. Indeed, you can be either/or/and. This case is neither.
4. I have a bright and wonderful (but bratty at times) son. No daughters yet, but maybe that might change after we try for #2. And if I did have a daughter, I would tell them to express themselves as they wish and not champion in public (or in a messageboard, rather) that, "because I told them not to dress in my opinion of being slutty, they've only had 1 boyfriend and she covers up." I wouldn't be proud of that, as it can be construed as oppression/forcing people against their will.

AND, I have only ever had 1 g/f in my life (my wife) and I was her 2nd b/f in her life. And I got married at 29.

This is turning borderline P&Rish, so I'm not taking it any further, ITT.

And thank you, messageboard bretheren for stating the truth.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

It's definitely not a "look at my shoes" outfit!!
Reply/Quote
She's getting what she wanted.

I forgot who the player is, but they posted something about people coming back into his life after he went from a backup to starting QB.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 05:09 PM)GodFather Wrote: It's definitely not a "look at my shoes" outfit!!

would have to see the shoes to know that might be as bright as the hat lol
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 04:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That is what I see, it is just tight lol

What if it's her BENGAL SPIRIT COSTUME/UNIFORM just as much as the BENGAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS or the JETS FIREMAN or the RAIDERS ROAD WARRIOR?  I guess she went for BENGALS PIT CREW?
Reply/Quote
I wore one first.   Tongue

[Image: tlv5Erk.jpgl]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I know 2 things about women:

1. if they are wearing something revealing it is because they want me to notice and pursue them

2. if they aren't wearing something revealing it's because they are playing hard to get and want me to notice and pursue them
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 05:53 PM)Yogo Wrote: What if it's her BENGAL SPIRIT COSTUME/UNIFORM just as much as the BENGAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS or the JETS FIREMAN or the RAIDERS ROAD WARRIOR?  I guess she went for BENGALS PIT CREW?

Bengals Pit Crew, I like it. Smirk

In the Jags game she was wearing some real tight pants as well that I thought would of looked even better with some black stripes on them. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Well some of you disagree with my opinion on this but one thing we can all agree on: hoping that next year she will not have the chance to get the suite and cheer on her BF because he’s the starting QB.
Reply/Quote