Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Browning's girlfriend goes viral
(01-11-2024, 11:23 AM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Some of those comments about her. Shows the mentality of most of the public about how she and women are ruining football. Steph Niles is an attractive young lady, she can wear whatever she wants as far as I'm concerned so good for Jake and Steph. I'd sure as hell rather see her than that other female in KC or other drunks with faces painted in the stands that cameramen seem to be obsessed with.

She can wear what she wants, but when you look ridiculous, and she does, you can expect the goons to come out. Women aren't ruining football. The broadcasts are just garbage.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
How dare that young lady wear something that I find attractive and lets my imagination run wild. She should be publicly called out for making me think about the things that I want to do to her, with her and for her. I shouldn't have to see stuff like that on my nice and clean computer in my living room . . . that's the stuff that I save for that dirty little ***** of a computer downstairs. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go crank one out in her honor before writing again about how outraged I am at her for forcing me to think these thoughts while sober.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Makes me happy for Jake.  He finally got his chance to start in the NFL and has done well with the opportunity.
He also likely was there when she slid into that little number for the first time.  Oh my.  Yes 
I think this is just CBS's way of showing how things are looking up for him. ThumbsUp

Live it up while you're young.  You're only gonna get one shot at this merry-go-round.  I loved my 20's.  Made a lot of mistakes, but oh, what a ride!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 04:26 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: According to your logic...Joey B is a slut.  Mellow

You can't be serious.
Reply/Quote
Damn shame. What kind of virus?
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2024, 12:30 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: You can't be serious.

ive seen joey b showing Ankle 
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 10:21 AM)Nepa Wrote: Might as well put this thread into the Jake thread, as there are a lot of links in that one to the viral phenomena of Jake's girlfriend, unless someone wants to move those links here.

I feel you. This was already brought up days prior in another thread.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2024, 11:46 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: How dare that young lady wear something that I find attractive and lets my imagination run wild. She should be publicly called out for making me think about the things that I want to do to her, with her and for her. I shouldn't have to see stuff like that on my nice and clean computer in my living room . . . that's the stuff that I save for that dirty little ***** of a computer downstairs. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go crank one out in her honor before writing again about how outraged I am at her for forcing me to think these thoughts while sober.

Hilarious

(01-12-2024, 12:05 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Makes me happy for Jake.  He finally got his chance to start in the NFL and has done well with the opportunity.
He also likely was there when she slid into that little number for the first time.  Oh my.  Yes 
I think this is just CBS's way of showing how things are looking up for him. ThumbsUp

Live it up while you're young.  You're only gonna get one shot at this merry-go-round.  I loved my 20's.  Made a lot of mistakes, but oh, what a ride!

If you got it, flaunt it. It doesn't last long lol

I am a follower of Jesus Christ but I don't understand people calling her sleazy for showing off her bod a bit.

She isn't showing skin as Xeno said.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 08:18 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Well some of you disagree with my opinion on this but one thing we can all agree on: hoping that next year she will not have the chance to get the suite  and cheer on her BF because he’s the starting QB.

Yes, we can definitely agree on that Clark. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 01:06 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Her box was directly behind me, and I was checking her out and my wife asked me to "Turn around and stop it," and I said, "I'm just digging her furry orange hat!"

Little did she know that the best seat in the house was just below her box.... Ninja Hilarious Sorry, there's just too much gravy in Big Ds post. Lord, I apologize for myself and the little pygmies...... 
Reply/Quote