Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns Alex Mack to test free agency
The veteran center voided a deal with the Browns. Where might he end up? 
(03-02-2016, 04:32 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: The veteran center voided a deal with the Browns. Where might he end up? 

I want him here, but you would be able to knock me over with a feather if that actually happened.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
More about getting out of Cleveland even if he has to take the same amount of money. Sounds like a no brainer to me.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
(03-02-2016, 04:37 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: I want him here, but you would be able to knock me over with a feather if that actually happened.

Yeah, no kidding. It's a shame we likely won't even look in his direction.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
(03-02-2016, 04:37 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: I want him here, but you would be able to knock me over with a feather if that actually happened.

(03-02-2016, 10:03 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, no kidding.  It's a shame we likely won't even look in his direction.

No doubt, especially considering this is a glaring weakness on the offense, maybe even the biggest on the team.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-03-2016, 01:36 PM)Wyche Wrote: No doubt, especially considering this is a glaring weakness on the offense, maybe even the biggest on the team.

nope.  not even close.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROPoZGPJIb-H9emKeKwGu...ABs5In74SJ]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

He'll end up on the West Coast.

Would love for him to become a Bengal.
(03-02-2016, 10:03 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, no kidding.  It's a shame we likely won't even look in his direction.

Even though our weakest member of the offensive line is center.

If we did somehow land Mack, I would honestly pass out from shock. 

Please prove me wrong!!  ThumbsUp
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
(03-03-2016, 03:59 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: nope.  not even close.

Duly noted......

"Better send those refunds..."

(03-03-2016, 03:59 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: nope.  not even close.

I know.......  Marvin hasn't mastered the art of trying to trip players returning kickoffs, causing them to run back to the middle of the field and get tackled, nor has he learned an effective way to have his assistant coaches illegally go out onto the field without drawing a penalty on himself but drawing one from the opponent.
Can Joe Thomas opt out of his contract as well? I can't remember much about his contract details but I thought he had the option to leave after this season if he wanted to. But I heard he was happy with the Hue Jackson hiring so he might stay.

Maybe I'm way out in left field here lol. any info would be greatly appreciated! thanks
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
(03-05-2016, 01:31 AM)magikod Wrote: Can Joe Thomas opt out of his contract as well? I can't remember much about his contract details but I thought he had the option to leave after this season if he wanted to. But I heard he was happy with the Hue Jackson hiring so he might stay.

Maybe I'm way out in left field here lol. any info would be greatly appreciated! thanks

According to this, he becomes an UFA in 2019: http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/joe-thomas/
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
(03-04-2016, 11:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I know.......  Marvin hasn't mastered the art of trying to trip players returning kickoffs, causing them to run back to the middle of the field and get tackled, nor has he learned an effective way to have his assistant coaches illegally go out onto the field without drawing a penalty on himself but drawing one from the opponent.

He has mastered incredibly poor time management, poor player development, poor situational awareness, and poor player control...I fail to see how anything you posted above has anything to do with the conversation Wych and I were having.  Also I would take all of the above over all of Marvin.

(03-07-2016, 12:44 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: He has mastered incredibly poor time management, poor player development, poor situational awareness, and poor player control...I fail to see how anything you posted above has anything to do with the conversation Wych and I were having.  Also I would take all of the above over all of Marvin.

He mastered them enough to beat the Steelers, but what he didn't master enough is how to get the refs to call a penalty on his own player (Jones) but not a player for the opposing team that was out on the field illegally (Porter).

It's weird how that works.
(03-07-2016, 04:34 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He mastered them enough to beat the Steelers, but what he didn't master enough is how to get the refs to call a penalty on his own player (Jones) but not a player for the opposing team that was out on the field illegally (Porter).

It's weird how that works.

You might want to look at his career record against the steelers.  By your logic nearly every coach in the league is a master because they have beaten X team at some point in time.

It's weird however how none of what you posted has anything to do with what Wych and I were talking about....again.

(03-07-2016, 04:39 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You might want to look at his career record against the steelers.  By your logic nearly every coach in the league is a master because they have beaten X team at some point in time.
I was obviously talking about this year in the playoffs.
(03-07-2016, 04:39 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: It's weird however how none of what you posted has anything to do with what Wych and I were talking about....again.

You and Wyche weren't talking about anything, you just posted a picture of Marvin implying that he was the biggest weakness.  That was a stupid comment to even say that you were talking about anything other than Marvin, or actually even talking about anything with Wyche.  It's entertaining to try and watch Steelers' fans debate things.
(03-07-2016, 07:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was obviously talking about this year in the playoffs.

You and Wyche weren't talking about anything, you just posted a picture of Marvin implying that he was the biggest weakness.  That was a stupid comment to even say that you were talking about anything other than Marvin, or actually even talking about anything with Wyche.  It's entertaining to try and watch Steelers' fans debate things.

lol...it's an ongoing conversation Wych and I have been having for a few months now spanning multiple threads.

To the first part.......I was obviously talking about his career...hence one more reason your posts have no relevance to our conversation.  But keep going...it's fun to watch.

(03-07-2016, 09:51 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: lol...it's an ongoing conversation Wych and I have been having for a few months now spanning multiple threads.
So, instead of posting anything with any relevance, value, or humor, you just post a picture with a lame sentence like it somehow adds something new to your conversation?

So our biggest weakness beat your "almighty" in the playoffs, but was robbed by two bogus calls, and you're calling him a weakness?  Makes sense.
(03-07-2016, 09:51 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: To the first part.......I was obviously talking about his career...hence one more reason your posts have no relevance to our conversation.  But keep going...it's fun to watch.
Typical Steelers fan only talks about the past glory.......  you're all so predictable that it's not even fun to laugh at you anymore.
(03-08-2016, 03:30 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So, instead of posting anything with any relevance, value, or humor, you just post a picture with a lame sentence like it somehow adds something new to your conversation?

You have got to be kidding... Wych made a statement about the weakest link on the team.  I disagreed with him by posting who I thought was the weakest link on the team.  Your irrelevant posts about a coach that is not on the Bengals is the only thing in this entire discussion that is not on topic.

Quote:So our biggest weakness beat your "almighty" in the playoffs, but was robbed by two bogus calls, and you're calling him a weakness?

How does this have any relevance to whether or not Giggles is the weakest part of the team or not?  Literally I can tell you have never had to evaluate anything in your life and if you have you have done so in such a poor manner that any and all important things that require serious evaluation is done by someone else.

Quote:Typical Steelers fan only talks about the past glory

LOL...Prime example of your inability to evaluate properly.  We are discussing Giggles coaching issues being a serious detriment to the team and you only want to evaluate one game.  A game in which his inability to control his team, and his poor situational awareness were direct causes of the loss his team took.  Those are two of my prior evaluations of him and the reason why he is the weakest link on the team.

Quote: you're all so predictable that it's not even fun to laugh at you anymore.

Dude...Piss off.  You have this over inflated idea of your mental capacity like your some Steven Hawkings sitting there in a chair with some heightened mental ability when the only thing you two have in common is time on your ass.  You wanna talk about predictability....your immeasurably dumb posts on this forum are all one need to grasp that concept in it's full.  Seriously Bradford...Piss....Off.  

Wink

Thanks