Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns Alex Mack to test free agency
(03-08-2016, 04:36 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You have got to be kidding... Wych made a statement about the weakest link on the team.  I disagreed with him by posting who I thought was the weakest link on the team.  Your irrelevant posts about a coach that is not on the Bengals is the only thing in this entire discussion that is not on topic.

How does this have any relevance to whether or not Giggles is the weakest part of the team or not?  Literally I can tell you have never had to evaluate anything in your life and if you have you have done so in such a poor manner that any and all important things that require serious evaluation is done by someone else.

LOL...Prime example of your inability to evaluate properly.  We are discussing Giggles coaching issues being a serious detriment to the team and you only want to evaluate one game.  A game in which his inability to control his team, and his poor situational awareness were direct causes of the loss his team took.  Those are two of my prior evaluations of him and the reason why he is the weakest link on the team.

Dude...Piss off.  You have this over inflated idea of your mental capacity like your some Steven Hawkings sitting there in a chair with some heightened mental ability when the only thing you two have in common is time on your ass.  You wanna talk about predictability....your immeasurably dumb posts on this forum are all one need to grasp that concept in it's full.  Seriously Bradford...Piss....Off.  

Wink

i felt that burn all the way down in tampa florida
People suck
(03-10-2016, 06:03 PM)Griever Wrote: i felt that burn all the way down in tampa florida

Probably the gonorrhea. 

Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-07-2016, 12:44 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: He has mastered incredibly poor time management, poor player development, poor situational awareness, and poor player control...I fail to see how anything you posted above has anything to do with the conversation Wych and I were having.  Also I would take all of the above over all of Marvin.

well we were talking about weakest player on the offensive line and you posted a picture of marvin... Which is a very poor troll attempt.. Marvin was a linebacker not an offensive lineman.. and he hasnt played in a long time.
(03-03-2016, 01:36 PM)Wyche Wrote: No doubt, especially considering this is a glaring weakness on the offense, maybe even the biggest on the team.

(03-10-2016, 06:16 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well we were talking about weakest player on the offensive line and you posted a picture of marvin... Which is a very poor troll attempt.. Marvin was a linebacker not an offensive lineman.. and he hasnt played in a long time.

Now go ahead and read the last part of Wych's post.... Yawn   The only thing poor here is your interpretation of the conversation.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(03-10-2016, 06:16 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well we were talking about weakest player on the offensive line and you posted a picture of marvin... Which is a very poor troll attempt.. Marvin was a linebacker not an offensive lineman.. and he hasnt played in a long time.

By the way....what is this we crap?  This is your first post in this thread.

(03-08-2016, 04:36 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You have got to be kidding... Wych made a statement about the weakest link on the team.  I disagreed with him by posting who I thought was the weakest link on the team.  Your irrelevant posts about a coach that is not on the Bengals is the only thing in this entire discussion that is not on topic.
So is Marvin on the team?  

Your reading comprehension lacks any sort of comprehension at all.

(03-08-2016, 04:36 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: How does this have any relevance to whether or not Giggles is the weakest part of the team or not?  Literally I can tell you have never had to evaluate anything in your life and if you have you have done so in such a poor manner that any and all important things that require serious evaluation is done by someone else.
Steelers fans are the most delusional people on the planet and you accuse someone else of not being able to evaluate something properly!!

It's relevant because, once again, he's not on the team, and, two, I was using sarcasm to point out either (a) how wrong your evaluation is, (b) if your evaluation is true, how horrible the Steelers truly are, or © a mixture of (a) and (b).
(03-08-2016, 04:36 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...Prime example of your inability to evaluate properly.  We are discussing Giggles coaching issues being a serious detriment to the team and you only want to evaluate one game.  A game in which his inability to control his team, and his poor situational awareness were direct causes of the loss his team took.  Those are two of my prior evaluations of him and the reason why he is the weakest link on the team.
lol.

Inability to control his team?  Just like Tomlin's inability to control his coaches, which bated one player into being penalized?  

(03-08-2016, 04:36 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Dude...Piss off.  You have this over inflated idea of your mental capacity like your some Steven Hawkings sitting there in a chair with some heightened mental ability when the only thing you two have in common is time on your ass.  You wanna talk about predictability....your immeasurably dumb posts on this forum are all one need to grasp that concept in it's full.  Seriously Bradford...Piss....Off.  

Wink

lol.

I actually don't have a lot of free time on my hands, but good effort.

Like I said, Steelers fans call my posts dumb because you're all delusional and I post obvious things that make your "grand" team look bad.
Isn't this thread's point to laugh at the Browns and feel bad for Hue Jackson? This seems like the one time that us the Steelers community and the Ravens community should be banding together.

It also makes me wonder why we don't have at least a few Browns in our community because we gotta lot of the other two.

[Image: famousjersey_1418160069297_10741375_ver1.0_640_480.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-13-2016, 06:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So is Marvin on the team?  

Your reading comprehension lacks any sort of comprehension at all.

Steelers fans are the most delusional people on the planet and you accuse someone else of not being able to evaluate something properly!!

It's relevant because, once again, he's not on the team, and, two, I was using sarcasm to point out either (a) how wrong your evaluation is, (b) if your evaluation is true, how horrible the Steelers truly are, or © a mixture of (a) and (b).
lol.

Inability to control his team?  Just like Tomlin's inability to control his coaches, which bated one player into being penalized?  

lol.

I actually don't have a lot of free time on my hands, but good effort.

Like I said, Steelers fans call my posts dumb because you're all delusional and I post obvious things that make your "grand" team look bad.

LOL..Piss off Bradford.  Your ridiculous rhetoric is nothing but a bore fest for anyone with a greater than high school education.  You haven't ever made a valid point here, and your attempts are pshaw at best.  But please continue thinking your a great mind, it's to entertaining to us all for you to all of the sudden have some moment of clarity.

P.S.....You still haven't made one post that has even  a  whisper of relevance to the topic.  Congrats....you still suck.  Balls.

(03-14-2016, 10:08 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL..Piss off Bradford.  Your ridiculous rhetoric is nothing but a bore fest for anyone with a greater than high school education.  You haven't ever made a valid point here, and your attempts are pshaw at best.  But please continue thinking your a great mind, it's to entertaining to us all for you to all of the sudden have some moment of clarity.

P.S.....You still haven't made one post that has even  a  whisper of relevance to the topic.  Congrats....you still suck.  Balls.

lol.....  typical Steelers bullshit, as I've pointed out over and over and over again. 

And I already addressed with what I posted was relevant, and it's because of where you took the thread.

Congrats on being yet another delusional Steelers fan  ThumbsUp
(03-15-2016, 02:25 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.....  typical Steelers bullshit, as I've pointed out over and over and over again. 

And I already addressed with what I posted was relevant, and it's because of where you took the thread.

Congrats on being yet another delusional Steelers fan  ThumbsUp

Piss off Bradford...All you do is continue to post irrelevance.  It's a blast watching you do exactly as I tell you to though.   Hilarious

(03-15-2016, 09:17 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Piss off Bradford...All you do is continue to post irrelevance.  It's a blast watching you do exactly as I tell you to though.   Hilarious

Once again, Steelers fans posting bullshit they can't back up!

It's incredibly predictable!

What's a blast is watching Steelers fans post like they have an ounce of knowledge because their team has six titles!  It's awesome watching the collective train wreck!
(03-15-2016, 10:29 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, Steelers fans posting bullshit they can't back up!

It's incredibly predictable!

What's a blast is watching Steelers fans post like they have an ounce of knowledge because their team has six titles!  It's awesome watching the collective train wreck!

LOL...You just made the list in smack....again.  You mention the highlighted more than any Steeler fan in history.  Like I said before, you are an expert in predictability.  Keep it up Stephen you're such a thinker.

(03-15-2016, 10:40 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...You just made the list in smack....again.  You mention the highlighted more than any Steeler fan in history.  Like I said before, you are an expert in predictability.  Keep it up Stephen you're such a thinker.

You're terrible at smack talk!  

You're terrible at pretty much all posting!

I mention the highlighted because that's where every Steelers fan gets their delusional mindset that they're somehow intelligent people!
(03-15-2016, 10:47 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're terrible at smack talk!  

You're terrible at pretty much all posting!

I mention the highlighted because that's where every Steelers fan gets their delusional mindset that they're somehow intelligent people!

No you mention it because it's your fall back.  It's your Maginot line.  It's your warm comfortable blanket you think will save you from the monster in the closet.  Well Brad, no matter what garbage you post, not matter what blanket you attempt to cover yourself in for magical protection, just like the real Maginot line, it fails.

We have a metric here that allows one to see who does well when posting.  I kill you in that metric.  In fact I kill you most places.  It's the main reason you keep trying to buck up all the time.  I'm your alpha dog that likes to sit on your head when you bark just to remind you that you have less relevance than the dingle berries on my ass.  

Now get to your speak-n-spell and marshal out your next post which will be nothing but a repeat of the last 4 posts you made.  Such wit and diversity of thought in them.

(03-15-2016, 11:02 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No you mention it because it's your fall back.  It's your Maginot line.  It's your warm comfortable blanket you think will save you from the monster in the closet.  Well Brad, no matter what garbage you post, not matter what blanket you attempt to cover yourself in for magical protection, just like the real Maginot line, it fails.

We have a metric here that allows one to see who does well when posting.  I kill you in that metric.  In fact I kill you most places.  It's the main reason you keep trying to buck up all the time.  I'm your alpha dog that likes to sit on your head when you bark just to remind you that you have less relevance than the dingle berries on my ass.  

Now get to your speak-n-spell and marshal out your next post which will be nothing but a repeat of the last 4 posts you made.  Such wit and diversity of thought in them.

lol.

The metric here isn't a fair gage because (1) people give it out based on their pre-formed opinions of people, regardless of the quality of posts, which is evident by the fact that some of my posts or entire threads have been praised by people who refuse to give me rep, and (2) you're a Steelers fan, which all of you have a giant circle-jerk going on, and I bet that's where you get most of your rep (along with fans of other teams).
(03-15-2016, 05:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

The metric here isn't a fair gage because (1) people give it out based on their pre-formed opinions of people, regardless of the quality of posts, which is evident by the fact that some of my posts or entire threads have been praised by people who refuse to give me rep, and (2) you're a Steelers fan, which all of you have a giant circle-jerk going on, and I bet that's where you get most of your rep (along with fans of other teams).

Pre-formed opinions.  Are you saying people that have never been on this site nor have ever met you, join this site and have an opinion of you already?  Your ability to reason is crazy off buddy.  You suck that's the real reason.  Your personality is so horrid that it impedes others ability to find value, when the rare moment there is any, in what you say.

I am a Steeler fan on a Bengal web site.  The circle jerk is orange and black my friend.  I get the majority of my rep from Bengal Fans.  

(03-15-2016, 05:17 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Pre-formed opinions.  Are you saying people that have never been on this site nor have ever met you, join this site and have an opinion of you already?  Your ability to reason is crazy off buddy.  You suck that's the real reason.  Your personality is so horrid that it impedes others ability to find value, when the rare moment there is any, in what you say.

I am a Steeler fan on a Bengal web site.  The circle jerk is orange and black my friend.  I get the majority of my rep from Bengal Fans.  

You're so delusional or just flat-out stupid!!!!!

Being a Bengals board is the reason it's a Steelers circle-jerk because you all come in here and think you're superior to Bengals fans, even when you post complete bullshit!

People have pre-formed opinions from my posts either on here or going back to the old board, which people still bring up my opinions and posts from there like they have any sort of relevance to current posts!

You continue to prove that you're full of shit, just like every other Steelers fan!
(03-15-2016, 05:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're so delusional or just flat-out stupid!!!!!

Being a Bengals board is the reason it's a Steelers circle-jerk because you all come in here and think you're superior to Bengals fans, even when you post complete bullshit!

People have pre-formed opinions from my posts either on here or going back to the old board, which people still bring up my opinions and posts from there like they have any sort of relevance to current posts!

You continue to prove that you're full of shit, just like every other Steelers fan!

You literally, as a board, have a place where only Bengal Fans are permitted....LOL...That is the largest circle jerk here.  Your population here is waaaaaaay greater than steeler fans.  You obviously don't know what you are talking about. 

Your current posts are as stupid ridden as your old ones.  Everyone knows it, everyone sees it, and everyone laughs about it.  Bradford Hawking....Putting nothing together.

This thread is now locked since it's been completely derailed.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown