Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns @ Bengals Predictions
The Browns are improving and the Bengals are falling. I see the Browns being prepared for this game and winning it. Browns 27 Bengals 23
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bengals will beat Browns, Broncos and Raiders in THE JUNGLE. That will give them 8 wins. They will finish no worse than 8-8. That leaves tough road games at LA Chargers, Cleveland, Pittsburg. I don't know if they can get a 9th or 10th win or not. Maybe with AJ Green back, who knows.

Dallas owner was jumping around happy today on TV. You know what their record is. 5-5, just like Bengals. I thought Bengals played better at Baltimore, which is always a hard game for any team, at Baltimore. We make the field goal, it goes into overtime. It was a close hard fought game. The Bengals can win their 3 remaining Home Games in THE JUNGLE. The road games are a different story.

My favorite part of Thanksgiving Weekend will be Michigan at Ohio State and Buckeyes playing in Columbus helps. They would get clocked in Ann Arbor this year. The next day is Cleveland Browns at Cincinnati Bengals. 2 days where my day revolves around early morning pregame and noon time kick offs. I'll be a morning and early afternoon person, with Thanksgiving pies and such. My Thanksgiving Football is Saturday and Sunday. Go Buckeyes, Go Bengals this Thanksgiving.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 03:52 AM)kevin Wrote: Bengals will beat Browns, Broncos and Raiders in THE JUNGLE.  That will give them 8 wins.  They will finish no worse than 8-8.   That leaves tough road games at LA Chargers, Cleveland, Pittsburg.  I don't know if they can get a 9th or 10th win or not.  Maybe with AJ Green back, who knows.

Dallas owner was jumping around happy today on TV. You know what their record is.  5-5, just like Bengals.   I thought Bengals played better at Baltimore, which is always a hard game for any team, at Baltimore.  We make the field goal, it goes into overtime.  It was a close hard fought game.  The Bengals can win their 3 remaining Home Games in THE JUNGLE.  The road games are a different story.

My favorite part of Thanksgiving Weekend will be Michigan at Ohio State and Buckeyes playing in Columbus helps. They would get clocked in Ann Arbor this year.  The next day is Cleveland Browns at Cincinnati Bengals.   2 days where my day revolves around early morning pregame and noon time kick offs.  I'll be a morning and early afternoon person, with Thanksgiving pies and such.  My Thanksgiving Football is Saturday and Sunday.  Go Buckeyes, Go Bengals this Thanksgiving.

Love your optimism Kevin.  The difference is Dallas is 5-5 and pointing up while the Bengals are 5-5 and pointing down.  

Yes the Bengals played better against Baltimore (I guess).  Giving up 406 yards vs. 500-plus is kind of like saying a 650 pound human being that's lost 50 pounds looks better.  The truth is they are still not long for this world.  Okay bad analogy but I think you get the point.

That's not to say they can't right the ship over the last 6 games.  But even if they do they are not a good enough to beat any other playoff contender.  They'd be dogs against KC, NE, Pitt, Houston and SD.  Love to see them get to the playoffs but another beat-down is apparent.  And having to hear the media play that losing playoff narrative again might just be too much to stomach.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lest we forget the Saints beat down in The Jungle. I still think the Bengals being home against the Browns is not much of an advantage. Besides, the stadium will be full of Browns fans because the stadium is empty when the Bengals play other opponents.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 03:27 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Lest we forget the Saints beat down in The Jungle. I still think the Bengals being home against the Browns is not much of an advantage. Besides, the stadium will be full of Browns fans because the stadium is empty when the Bengals play other opponents.

We have one of the worst home field advantages in the league lol. No one is scared of PBS.

Would be fun if the team put in more of an effort to connect with fans and show more of an effort to build a contender. Then maybe we could build an atmosphere like Seattle or Kansas City.
Reply/Quote
I still think we beat the Browns. 27-17.
Reply/Quote
we lose.  27-26
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
My first prediction!

Bengals shade it 30 - 27
Reply/Quote
17-16 BROWNS.

This is assuming still no AJ.

If we have AJ I’ll go 24-17 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Picked a win Sunday and they lost, so I'm picking against them in the hopes opposite magic will do it's stuff, baby.

Fake Browns 27
Bengals 17
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Not sure but think we will split with the browns. So I will go with a home win. However rookie QB trumps is almost every time
Reply/Quote
They have a good defense. Our offense all depends on whether AJ plays because our coaching staff is powerless without him.

If they throw a lot of formations and motions and misdirections at out D, which they will certainly do, our D will be screwed again.

Out-coached, week after week. This is where we are now.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Browns - 23

Bengals - 20

Overtime
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 10:33 PM)McC Wrote: They have a good defense.  Our offense all depends on whether AJ plays because our coaching staff is powerless without him.

If they throw a lot of formations and motions and misdirections at out D, which they will certainly do, our D will be screwed again.

Out-coached, week after week.  This is where we are now.

Play after play, game after game, season after season, year after year, decade after decade.............
Reply/Quote
If I were honest, I would have to say the Browns have a better team compared to Bengals. Bengals still win this one but it will be ugly. I could see Bengals losing all but to Oakland here out. I am not being negative. I want them to win. Too many injuries. Defense a shell of once was a strength. Burfict is a non factor.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I'm holding out for higher draft picks hoping against all hope that they'll actually pick really good college players who will take 4 years to develop into semi average NFL players because you KNOW they ain't gonna select ANYONE day one ready for the NFL.. 
Let's see ... Which draft eligible college players are already injured sufficiently enough to not be able to start game one of the 2019 season ?

Pessimistic? Not I! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 11:29 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm holding out for higher draft picks hoping against all hope that they'll actually pick really good college players who will take 4 years to develop into semi average NFL players because you KNOW they ain't gonna select ANYONE day one ready for the NFL.. 
Let's see ... Which draft eligible college players are already injured sufficiently enough to not be able to start game one of the 2019 season ?

Pessimistic? Not I! 
Losing to get high draft picks never works.  It sure never worked in Bungles 1990's.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
We'll lose. Ive lost all faith in this team.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Browns trending up - Bengals trending down. The Brownies win a slugfest 10 - 7.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 03:27 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Lest we forget the Saints beat down in The Jungle. I still think the Bengals being home against the Browns is not much of an advantage. Besides, the stadium will be full of Browns fans because the stadium is empty when the Bengals play other opponents.

I can't tell you how many people I went to school with who were Browns fans despite living close to Cincinnati because their fathers and grandfathers were Browns fans before the Bengals existed. So there are plenty of Browns fans around the Cincinnati area.

To OP though, my prediction...
Bengals - 21
Browns - 17
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote