Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns@Bengals Predictions
I think I am just going to predict to Bengals to lose the last 10 games. Its easier trying to figure out if they will show up or not, or if they do show up to play they dont lay an egg 3/4ths into the game.

Browns win 24-20

(10-17-2016, 10:13 AM)jj22 Wrote: Browns have played more competitive football then us. Even in losses down to 3rd string Qb's they have been in the games til the very end. 24-19 Browns. We'll give Kessler a career game, as we all know is all but certain against a rookie qb. Hue will have them motivated to play his old flailing team.

Kessler played a really good game yesterday, as I watched it via a stream. He threw for over 300 yds, and 2 tds, no picks. He is getting better each week. Also Pryor can have a big game on us, as I hope he does. Stupid Bengals released him for whoever our 4th or 5th receivers are. I dont even know unless Erickson is one, maybe Wright? Pryor would be way better than either of them with his size, speed, and hands. And would have been our 3rd emergency QB to boot. But then again maybe our coaching would be clueless with him unlike the Browns.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 09:29 AM)740Bengal Wrote: Lol, Browns winning a game late in 4th? 

Good point. They blow it in the 4th quarter each week.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 11:59 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Kessler played a really good game yesterday, as I watched it via a stream. He threw for over 300 yds, and 2 tds, no picks. He is getting better each week. Also Pryor can have a big game on us, as I hope he does. Stupid Bengals released him for whoever our 4th or 5th receivers are. I dont even know unless Erickson is one, maybe Wright? Pryor would be way better than either of them with his size, speed, and hands. And would have been our 3rd emergency QB to boot. But then again maybe our coaching would be clueless with him unlike the Browns.

To be fair, Pryor wouldn't move to WR while he was here. The beat writers mentioned that. The Bengals asked, but he was still determined to play QB.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 04:33 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: To be fair, Pryor wouldn't move to WR while he was here. The beat writers mentioned that. The Bengals asked, but he was still determined to play QB.

When he couldn't be a QB for the Browns he knew he had to change positions lol

When was the last time we lost to a team that didn't make the playoffs that year? 2014?

Bengals win 27-17
Reply/Quote
CIN - 27
CLE - 14
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 04:33 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: To be fair, Pryor wouldn't move to WR while he was here. The beat writers mentioned that. The Bengals asked, but he was still determined to play QB.

True, for some reason I thought he already made the switch. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 04:59 PM)Millhouse Wrote: True, for some reason I thought he already made the switch. 

He was still in Tebow mode at that point. Like Brownshoe said, the Browns said they weren't interested in him as a QB. That's what the wake up call was for him.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 11:37 AM)bengals73 Wrote:  Let's win the weak division, so we can show up in the playoffs and lose..  Now, that's BENGALS Football!!

Our playoff record suggests that's what will probably happen, but once you get in anything can happen. That's why they play the games.

Reply/Quote
Can't type a prediction that has Cleveland winning. God, I could live with us winning only two games the rest of the season if both wins were against the Stains.

Bengals 19
Browns 17
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 04:42 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: When he couldn't be a QB for the Browns he knew he had to change positions lol

When was the last time we lost to a team that didn't make the playoffs that year? 2014?

Bengals win 27-17

I agree on both points.  I would bet Pryor not getting the QB nod for the Browns was pretty much the wake up call he needed to realize no NFL team would play him under center.
Reply/Quote
I have way less than zero faith in this coaching staffs ability to win even against the Browns. I'm hoping the players can muster up some pride and work around the shitty play calling and complete lack of in game adjustments. And I'd bet it will be way closer than it ever should be.

Bengals 25

Browns 22
Reply/Quote
Bengals 17

Doo Doo 14
Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals will win, but Lap just mentioned an interesting statistic: the Browns have scored more points this year than the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
big game and we see who kessler really is

30 - 10 bungholes

kessler throws 2 picks
Crowell puts up 150
AJ gets shut down
boyd goes over 100
gio hill combine for under 100 rushing yards
Reply/Quote
28-10 browns.

This epic fail of a season continues.

Eifert suffers an injury on the sideline while watching the game in street clothes. This eventually becomes a career ending injury for him after waiting 5 years to see if surgery will be required.
Reply/Quote
The Cincinnati offense has a ceiling of about 20 points so it's all up to the defense. If Paul Guenther can out-scheme the Stains and hold them to less than 20 points, the Bengals will win.
Reply/Quote
The Browns have been competitive most of this season, and from what I understand Kessler is getting better each week. That said, I have to believe the Bengals find a way to win. Lose this game and we're not looking at a lost season, we're looking at a laughing stock. That would make us 2-5 and preparing to travel to London. Washington has won four games in a row and I've thought since the schedule came out that London seems like the type of game this team will lose. At that point, they could be 2-6.

Bengals win a game that is closer than anyone would have thought just a couple weeks ago.

Bengals 17
Browns 13
Reply/Quote
Cody Kessler goes off for 350 yards passing. Hue Jackson comes up with creative plays we haven't seen and will probably fake a punt deep in their own end that will be successful.

Browns 27
Bengals 17
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2016, 11:01 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Cody Kessler goes off for 350 yards passing. Hue Jackson comes up with creative plays we haven't seen and will probably fake a punt deep in their own end that will be successful.

Browns 27
Bengals 17

Don't forget about the onside kick to start the game...
Reply/Quote
Browns 34
Bengals 21

We are about to be a bigger joke than Cleveland. I have absolutely no faith we can turn it around. We don't really look good in any aspect of the game. Blocking is atrocious, defense has regressed, offensive play calling is predictable, and we still have a players not playing disciplined football. We are a mess and I'm surprised we managed to win two games.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote