Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns@Bengals Predictions
(10-18-2016, 01:31 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Browns 34
Bengals 21

We are about to be a bigger joke than Cleveland. I have absolutely no faith we can turn it around. We don't really look good in any aspect of the game. Blocking is atrocious, defense has regressed, offensive play calling is predictable, and we still have a players not playing disciplined football. We are a mess and I'm surprised we managed to win two games.

You have a point here. We were lucky to win against the Jets who are an awful team. That gives us one win against the Dolphins where we looked half way decent.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bengals 23
Browns 17

Gary Barnidge has a big day, but Dalton dissects the Browns secondary. Too many drives end in FGs in the red zone again...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2016, 11:07 AM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Don't forget about the onside kick to start the game...
Joe Thomas catches a TD.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Just heard on ESPN that Kessler is getting better each week and Pryor could have a good game. But, these are the Browns. There is talk of firing Hue now. That team has locker room problems.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Browns limp in very, very injured....Look at their list of injuries, it takes a full page.

Bengals 41, Browns 0........Bengals haven't beat the heck out of a team in awhile. This game in THE JUNGLE is all Bengals.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
With the Browns injuries and the fact we are very desperate coming off a game where we competed with the
best team in the league who the Browns did not compete with...

Bengals-34
Browns-13

Our Offense finally shows up in the RZ and we start to score some points. Kessler has a big day yardage wise
but Dalton has a big game TD wise getting 4 of them through the air.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 03:52 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Just heard on ESPN that Kessler is getting better each week and Pryor could have a good game. But, these are the Browns. There is talk of firing Hue now. That team has locker room problems.

Well that sounds like the STUPID Browns....change QBs every year....Change head coaches every year....What did they want from Hue. It takes years to draft and build the players you want. ....No wonder the new Browns always in last place.  Just so STUPID...Most STUPID team in football. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 02:14 PM)kevin Wrote: Well that sounds like the STUPID Browns....change QBs every year....Change head coaches every year....What did they want from Hue. It takes years to draft and build the players you want. ....No wonder the new Browns always in last place.  Just so STUPID...Most STUPID team in football. 

Hope they are that stupid and fire Hue, we could then replace Zamp immediately with Hue and Hue could be our HC next year...

Doubt any of this happens but hey, sounds nice. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Good new is if Hue gets fired he will rethink the secession plan I believe Wink
Reply/Quote
The Bengals can't lose this game......can they ????
Oh yeah, Marv is still coach so the Brownies have a chance,

Cincy - 17
Cle - 16
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 03:31 PM)Junglejuice Wrote: Good new is if Hue gets fired he will rethink the secession plan I believe Wink

That would be great news.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 04:25 PM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: The Bengals can't lose this game......can they ????
Oh yeah, Marv is still coach so the Brownies have a chance,

Cincy - 17
Cle - 16

Any given Sunday.  That's what a lot of folks were hanging their hats on when we played NE.  It can work against us, too.   Still think we win, but it will be closer than it should be. Which is a pity, we're past due to see them put a beatdown on somebody.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 03:31 PM)Junglejuice Wrote: Good new is if Hue gets fired he will rethink the secession plan I believe Wink

I hope Hue Jackson never becomes the head coach of this franchise even though we need a new one.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 10:23 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Bengals 31-13, bengals will be angry and desperate to claw their way back to .500

And before all the bi-polar whiners jump in and call me a homer I predicted we'd lose to the pats 34-13 and the td would be in garbage time.

The winner. Final score 31-17 Bengals. Looked ugly in the beginning, but the gals fought back.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 01:04 AM)tlotharw Wrote: I hope Hue Jackson never becomes the head coach of this franchise even though we need a new one.

I agree. OC is his Plateau.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 08:02 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: The winner. Final score 31-17 Bengals. Looked ugly in the beginning, but the gals fought back.

Yes!!!! I love winning!!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote