Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns @ Bengals predictions
We 100% are going to not only win but stomp those bastards.

45-10
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Until we can actually beat those brown stains, I have to go with a loss. Happy Endings 31 Good Guys 21. Please please please let me be wrong. I can't stand hearing their idiot fans say over and over....."well Burrow is 0 and whatever against us". Ugh.
Reply/Quote
Bengals have a good game. Bengals 29 Browns 23
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I fear that Taylor will try to get too cute instead of just keeping it simple and playing to win.

Mixon should clear concussion protocol soon (he might have cleared it today) and that could be the key to victory for us.

I agree with keeping Perine involved to some extent, but the Browns struggle against the run, so give Mixon the ball, establish the run, mix in some Perine, and win an old fashioned AFC North game on the ground.

Pound them and tire them out.

Load the box and force Watson to try and beat us. If we can make him struggle early and not let him get into a rhythm, I think the rest of the team turns on him quick and starts thinking "we're really giving this clown 230 MILLION?!"

37-20, Who-Dey Clan!
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 02:42 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: Bengals 34 browns 17 burrow goes 28-38 with 280yds and 3td all to Higgens

This was my first thought. Should win this one with some room to spare.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 04:55 PM)Garrus Wrote: We 100% are going to not only win but stomp those bastards.

45-10

I agree.  Doubt the Browns keep it particularly close.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Considering Cleveland has completely dominated Cincinnati the last 4 or 5 years, there is no way I will predict Bengals winning by a lot of points. I will be happy if Bengals win at all.

A team much like Cleveland is Tennessee. Tennessee has Henry. Cleveland has Chubb. So how did Bengals beat Tennessee. For one thing Bengals did not let Tennessee run at will on them. To beat the Browns you have to put up some run defense. If Bengals pass, pass, pass as they did at Cleveland, the Bengals will lose. If Bengals get Perine and Mixon into the game as they have lately, Bengals could win. If Bengals play like they did 5 weeks ago, they will lose. If Bengals play like they did against Tennessee, they will win.

Go Bengals and do not fall to 1-4 in The AFC NORTH. To those who think the AFC NORTH record doesn't mean anything, it does. Bengals need to climb to 2-3 and also 9-4, because the Browns are the weakest team on Bengals schedule. If Bengals can get win # 9, they stand a good chance of getting win # 10 needed to make play-offs. I doubt the Bengals win out, not against this schedule, so Bengals need to stop treating the weakest team left on the schedule like a Super Bowl team. The Browns are losers against rest of NFL last 4 years, except for the Bengals. The Browns are not a good team, Bengals just make them look good.

Somehow, someway, win this game Bengals. Losing this game will really hurt Bengals play-off chances falling to 8-5 and 1-4 in AFC North. Get to 9-4 and 2-3. After beating Tennessee and Kansas City, the Bengals will go from the Penthouse to the Outhouse if they get swept again by losing record Cleveland.

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Expectations temper as browns beat bengals handedly .

Prove me wrong Bengals.

Reply/Quote
Browns looked awful on Sunday. They scored three times with D/ST. Bengals win this game going away. I doubt the browns put up even 17, and the bengals put up 31.

Final prediction 31-13
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 05:27 AM)kevin Wrote: Considering Cleveland has completely dominated Cincinnati the last 4 or 5 years, there is no way I will predict Bengals winning by a lot of points.  I will be happy if Bengals win at all.

A team much like Cleveland is Tennessee.  Tennessee has Henry. Cleveland has Chubb.  So how did Bengals beat Tennessee.  For one thing Bengals did not let Tennessee run at will on them.  To beat the Browns you have to put up some run defense.  If Bengals pass, pass, pass as they did at Cleveland, the Bengals will lose.  If Bengals get Perine and Mixon into the game as they have lately, Bengals could win.   If Bengals play like they did 5 weeks ago, they will lose.  If Bengals play like they did against Tennessee, they will win.

Go Bengals and do not fall to 1-4 in The AFC NORTH.  To those who think the AFC NORTH record doesn't mean anything, it does.  Bengals need to climb to 2-3 and also 9-4, because the Browns are the weakest team on Bengals schedule.  If Bengals can get win # 9, they stand a good chance of getting win # 10 needed to make play-offs.  I doubt the Bengals win out, not against this schedule, so Bengals need to stop treating the weakest team left on the schedule like a Super Bowl team.  The Browns are losers against rest of NFL last 4 years, except for the Bengals. The Browns are not a good team, Bengals just make them look good.  

Somehow, someway, win this game Bengals.  Losing this game will really hurt Bengals play-off chances falling to 8-5 and 1-4 in AFC North.  Get to 9-4 and 2-3.  After beating Tennessee and Kansas City, the Bengals will go from the Penthouse to the Outhouse if they get swept again by losing record Cleveland.

Tiger

I like your analysis, Kevin, with the exception of the statement: "The Browns are not a good team."  The Browns were not a good team because they didn't have a QB. They presently are a good team because they have a QB.

I would discount Watson's first game back after such a long absence from the game. Even Burrow had a bad first game at Pittsburgh this year (4 interceptions) after no reps in Spring Training. The Browns didn't give Watson a fully guaranteed $230 million contract because he had the talent of Brissett. Hopefully he needs another week, but the Bengals best assume Watson is getting back to his old self, which was very talented.

Before the Watson suspension, analysts were predicting the Browns to be a top team because of their talent. They have a boat load of talent. 
Reply/Quote
Not going to be a Happy Ending for Watson....

Bengals 31
Browns 17
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 02:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Bengals - 42
Browns - 27

Revenge game, the players seemed crazy fired up for Cleveland when Zac mentioned that is who we play next in his KC
game ball speech. Burrow has never beat these bastids, the Stains have the scum bag who should bring bad karma to
them as every game we have lost to the Stains it seems just things go wrong for us and right for them.

Our trenches have really improved on both sides of the ball since we played them last. I could go on with the reasons
why we split with these buggers.

I didn't go as high on our end of the score because I think they will take the foot off the gas fairly early and give guys like Irwin, the backup TEs, and possibly Treyveon more snaps and rest everyone else.  Browns won't be able to score on Bengals this time.  I guess a garbage time stat-padder against a lot of backups will get it to within two scores, but I have a feeling the Bengals don't overlook this one, but really curb stomp the Browns.  

I have Bengals 31, Browns 17 with it being 31 to 10 for most of the 4th quarter and Burrow gets a rest to avoid a Vecna cheap shot.  I don't hate the Browns like most or remotely close to the steelers, but I won't ever root for them now (only did when playing teams like pitt and Baltimore) because of Watson.  I think it is a terrible look to pay him that much guaranteed.  They screwed themselves in the process, as I think he will suck, but nothing has screamed more "if you can play, you get away with it, and even get huge money" more than this debacle.  It isn't like Piggy's rape-and-pay scandal, but it was slimy nonetheless.  30 civil suits?  Here's 230 million guaranteed.  Disgusting. 

Browns get their beat down and season ended this weekend.  
Reply/Quote
Bengals destroy s*x offenders
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 07:48 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Expectations temper as browns beat bengals handedly .

Prove me wrong Bengals.

Well, believe it or not, the Browns are still in the playoff hunt despite having their backup QB all season. They have the Bengals and the Ravens and then an easy schedule. We need them to beat the Ravens. If they do that, their season really comes down to the Bengals game. Bengals could bury them with their 8th loss, or the Browns could beat the Bengals and end up squeezing in the playoffs if Watson gets back to form.

I expect the Browns will go all out to try and win this one and keep their season alive. Bengals need to bring equal or more intensity to this game.
Reply/Quote
Bengals finally win 30-19. Watson messes up the Browns identity and is rusty as hell. If Watson wasn’t back yet, I’d lean Cleveland is a close one.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 10:04 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I didn't go as high on our end of the score because I think they will take the foot off the gas fairly early and give guys like Irwin, the backup TEs, and possibly Treyveon more snaps and rest everyone else.  Browns won't be able to score on Bengals this time.  I guess a garbage time stat-padder against a lot of backups will get it to within two scores, but I have a feeling the Bengals don't overlook this one, but really curb stomp the Browns.  

I have Bengals 31, Browns 17 with it being 31 to 10 for most of the 4th quarter and Burrow gets a rest to avoid a Vecna cheap shot.  I don't hate the Browns like most or remotely close to the steelers, but I won't ever root for them now (only did when playing teams like pitt and Baltimore) because of Watson.  I think it is a terrible look to pay him that much guaranteed.  They screwed themselves in the process, as I think he will suck, but nothing has screamed more "if you can play, you get away with it, and even get huge money" more than this debacle.  It isn't like Piggy's rape-and-pay scandal, but it was slimy nonetheless.  30 civil suits?  Here's 230 million guaranteed.  Disgusting. 

Browns get their beat down and season ended this weekend.  

Could be right on the score, I understand your reasoning on the Stains not being able to score on this Defense. I just think that the 
scumbag will knock some rust off and run for a TD or two and Chubb is just so damn good. I could see our Defense be thinking of 
this like we do King Henry when we play the Titans though and Reader going off again.

Never disliked the Stains as much as the steelers either but the fact they have been beating us lately and the fact they paid that 
scumbag so much money (rewarding sin) is repulsive and reminds me of the steelers with the Pig as you say.

Great post as usual Steve. Cool
Reply/Quote
This game depends on 2 things

1. Can we block Myles Garrett

2. Can we stop Chubb
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 05:31 PM)Anarumo_Savant Wrote: 2. Can we stop Chubb

You're talking about the player, right? Not Watson's ... ... ... ...?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I would say a win here officially ends the Browns season and slight hopes of winning out and getting a last WC spot. Bengals are motivated right now as they know what's in front of them. I feel this is a much needed home win and Burrow is probably tired of hearing he can't beat these guys. I'll say 30-24 Good Guys. Keep on Rolling!
Reply/Quote
Now that the OL can block with some success and we have Reader back, I think we will be more successful. Last time, they sacked Burrow 5 times, ran and passed the ball all over us with Brissett. New QB's gonna be rusty, but having said that, I wouldn't count Watson out. Hopefully the crowd can give him the warm welcome that he deserves.
This game will be a dogfight. I hope the Bengals are ready for it.

28-27 Bengals
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote