Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread
1:00PM Eastern on FOX19 with Sam Rosen & Ronde Barber calling the game.

All game comments go here.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 09:44 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: 1:00PM Eastern on FOX19 with Sam Rosen & Ronde Barber calling the game.

All game comments go here.

I will probably watch this game. I haven’t really paid that much attention to TB after their explosive start. But seems they are back to normal. Hope the Brownies put on a show.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I am watching since there is nothing else to watch.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Man these teams look bad right now.
Reply/Quote
I have Mayfield, Calloway and the TE bluggada bluggada or something. A lot invested in Cleveland this week.

Reply/Quote
I need CLE to lose overall to not be close to us in the division. This division is still a toss up lol.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 02:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I have Mayfield, Calloway and the TE bluggada bluggada or something. A lot invested in Cleveland this week.

Omg. You poor guy. Sad

Never Brown or Bengal when it comes to fantasy, except in very limited, specific situations and then keep it at a minimum. 

I do have the Browns D in fantasy. But they have been producing.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The Browns really aren't that much better at all, are they?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Only the Browns could run for a first on 4th and 2 and have the ball swatted out, behind the LOS.  Nervous

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 03:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Only the Browns could run for a first on 4th and 2 and have the ball swatted out, behind the LOS.  Nervous

Sad thing is it was one of the better looking plays by Mayfield...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 03:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Only the Browns could run for a first on 4th and 2 and have the ball swatted out, behind the LOS.  Nervous

Deja Vu all over again.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
Finally some points.

Reply/Quote
What about that blatant push off by Joku? This is what infuriates me about the sorry officiating. None of these incompetent assholes even know what a penalty is.

Reply/Quote
Browns just got hit with a super lame RTP.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 03:47 PM)McC Wrote: What about that blatant push off by Joku?  This is what infuriates me about the sorry officiating.  None of these incompetent assholes even know what a penalty is.

I don't think there's been a single moment in my life where i didn't despise every jerkoff in striped shirt and whistle, on any level. 

Even when i was one a few times... Ninja

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 03:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't think there's been a single moment in my life where i didn't despise every jerkoff in striped shirt and whistle, on any level. 

Even when i was one a few times... Ninja

I'd like to put every one of those idiots in a room and show them ten passing plays where the defender and the receiver make contact with each other and have thes morons indicate what the call would be.  I'd almost guarantee the answers would be wildly different.

It's like the strike zone in baseball.  This ump calls a small strike zone, this other guy calls a huge strike zone.  Wha...?  How is it even open to interpretation.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 04:02 PM)McC Wrote: I'd like to put every one of those idiots in a room and show them ten passing plays where the defender and the receiver make contact with each other and have thes morons indicate what the call would be.  I'd almost guarantee the answers would be wildly different.

It's like the strike zone in baseball.  This ump calls a small strike zone, this other guy calls a huge strike zone.  Wha...?  How is it even open to interpretation.

While they're in the room...would fans be allowed to punch them in the face?

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 04:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: While they're in the room...would fans be allowed to punch them in the face?

Seems only right.

Reply/Quote
Looks like the browns are back to being the browns
Reply/Quote
OK to me that was a strip fumble. The guy jumps catches it with two hands lands tucks it in his right arm and looks for the hit. The defender strips it.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote